Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone know how this thing works?

Grustybones

Question

Playing a Corpus Capture on the Copernicus sector on Lua, and me and a friend found this thing

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=747987808

Apparently there's supposed to be something we can hack inside, but there's no way in. Any help, anyone?

slight update: My friend managed to spam E from the outside of the thing to extract him. still dumb though that weve been trying to crack into this for 20 minutes.

Edited by MechaGhandi707

4 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, MechaGhandi707 said:

Playing a Corpus Capture on the Copernicus sector on Lua, and me and a friend found this thing

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=747987808

Apparently there's supposed to be something we can hack inside, but there's no way in. Any help, anyone?

slight update: My friend managed to spam E from the outside of the thing to extract him. still dumb though that weve been trying to crack into this for 20 minutes.

This is just a docked corpus supply ship, go around and you should find its open deck with door opened. Jump though those rock pillars and go around it.

Edited by AhmadIYE

Just now, AhmadIYE said:

This is just a docked corpus supply ship, do around and you should find its open deck with door opened. Jump though those rock pillars and go around it.

The door was not open and wold not open, we had to extract him through the wall

I'd suggest rewriting the title to "Capture target stuck in Corpus lander on Lua". Could even be moved to bug reports.
Seen this tile a few times. Have to admit, it's pretty interesting.
Would be great if there were any interactions related to it. Well, there could be, but I personally haven't found them yet, despite looking.