Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Warframe Ideas... I May Keep Adding Them As I Think Of Them.

Shifa

Soo... I guess I wanted to give my creative output on Warframe possibilities. I'll keep adding as I think of more.

I want honest opinions, constructive criticism, and advice on these, so be supportive.

Just give me a "yay" or "nay" with your quote of a frame. Maybe eventually others could post links to their Warframe ideas as well here? Let's see how it goes.

Anywhoo...

(Future links to be put here?)

#1!

Gemstone Warframe- Would be male or female depending on the release, but it would a be a stealth wall with one massive damage dealing ulti. I'd name it Saphira or Mica, again depending on what gender it would come out as.

Abilities are as follows:

Quartz Tap: Warframe tags a foe with an energy crystal, stunning them and dealing some damage.

This is simple, and sets up for melee: Tag a few Grineer or Corpus, crystallize and stun them, then go crazy slashing and smashing away while it lasts. The gem would crystallize the enemy entirely-- shattering it would lead to killing the foe and subsequent explosive damage to anyone nearby. These would seek out heat, so you wouldn't have to aim very much while preparing for ambush. (I'm a lousy shot, so this would be great. ^^;;)

Mirror Dust: Warframe crystallizes the dust in the air, creating reflective particles that jams security cameras, all robotics, and cloaks ally Warframes.

This acts like smokescreen, but adding extra cover to teammates within reach. This gives partial invisibility and distracts nearby foes with short, temporary reflected copies of the Warframes covered with this effect.

Diamond Coat: Warframe coats itself with a diamond film for a period of time increasing armor and shields, while reflecting back damage.

This has a major damage reduction to it, but I'm sure it would end up nerfed like Rhino's Iron Skin. It differs in the fact however that it doesn't slow the frame down, and can reflect back some damage, with bolts being the most prone to this. Lasers reflect back, bullets will ricochet.

Corundum Spires: Warframe creates multicolored corundum spires from metals and earth within a short radius to unleash elemental damage to all foes in range.

This is the Ulti I was thinking of when this idea came to mind. Crystallized spires shoot up from the ground, impaling all foes in range. This would be like Mag's Crush or Banshee's Acoustic Blast. High damage, short reach, but well worth spamming then ducking back into cover.

EDIT: All abilities will instead work with the spires, unleashing various elemental damage in electric bolts, fireballs, and ice rays fired within a certain range. To get the damage, Quartz tap would be electric, Mirror Dust fire, and Diamond Coat ice. These would change the color of the gems to match the damage type. Only one could be combined at a time. The spire would up the

abilities power, duration, and/or effect of the first three abilities.

(Thanks Draconomicon for the ideas for the edit! He's from my clan. ^^)

More to come!

Edited by Shifa