Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Key Conversion to Relic

(PSN)Darkturn

Question

So after the New Update for the Console (SotR) drop I realize that my over 550+ T4 Surv. is no where to find. What I mean the amount of one Relic typ that is in the same amount.

So my Question is: Are they key of each tower take as whole and then split evenly? (that would explain it at least)

I actually not sure if that was the intention or not, since the patch note didn't mention it at all. So depend on the answer I may need to report it as bug, though if not I kinda understand it too.

Thanks for the help in advance! I really want to know that :) 

4 answers to this question

So, I'm not sure if this answers your question, but I'll do my best. From what I can gather, they took everyone's Tower Keys and converted them to Void Relics of similar value. What you do from there is find a Void Fissure (you can find them on the starmap with the alerts), and you can equip one before the mission if you desire. Running these Fissures will grant you, albeit a small amount, of Void Traces which you use in your ship to refine said Relics to give you Prime parts. 

37 minutes ago, HitmanNOS said:

So, I'm not sure if this answers your question, but I'll do my best. From what I can gather, they took everyone's Tower Keys and converted them to Void Relics of similar value. What you do from there is find a Void Fissure (you can find them on the starmap with the alerts), and you can equip one before the mission if you desire. Running these Fissures will grant you, albeit a small amount, of Void Traces which you use in your ship to refine said Relics to give you Prime parts. 

Well it wasn't the answer to my question sadly, but what I wonder is what happen to my T4 Surv. that I have 550+ of it. Since the new T4 is AXI so wouldn't that make sense that I have a certain typ also 550+ copy of it? Or do they simple convert all T4 as AXI and then split it evenly which result that my 550+ wouldn't exist,

But thanks for try helping tho. 

Edited by (PS4)Darkturn