Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good, Early Game Set?

ArguCat

Question

So I've sunk about 2 hours into this game and I'm definitely enjoying it so far. However, as I go further and further I keep finding my starter set (Volt | MK-1 Paris | Lato | Skana) more and more underwhelming, the weapons especially. So I came here to ask what a good set would be for the first few planets or so. I'm alright with grinding.

2 answers to this question

Grakata for main weapon .. honestly that weapon is godly even until very late in the game

Furis for secondary weapon

Dual zoren for melee

As for your warframe, Volt is actually decent but you should definitely farm Frost once you get to Mars. Frost is overall very useful in almost every mission and you can get him very early on.

Edited by Mergi9

1 minute ago, Mergi9 said:

Grakata for main weapon .. honestly that weapon is godly even until very late in the game

Furis for secondary weapon

Dual zoren for melee

As for your warframe, Volt is actually decent but you should definitely farm Frost once you get to Mars. Frost is overall very useful in almost every mission and you can get him very early on.

Agreed, Frost is an excellent Frame for all levels of play, he scales well with mods but even without optimum mods he functions quite well, recommended.