Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any good tips for good gameplay?

Zisruj

Question

I'm not a new player, I've been here for a while now. But I'm always looking for good tips and recommendations from other players, like so many others in the game. So for this page I'm just looking for anything anyone thinks is good for other players.

These are my main questions right now:

1) Best places for Solo/Group XP farming. (Doing missions in complete stealth are my main way but it's hard to level Frames other than Loki that way.)

2) Best ways to get Relics (Meso, Neo, & Axi. I already have plenty of Lith Relics.)

3) Good places to find a lot of Eximus enemies. (This one isn't very important. I'm trying to build Oberon but since they re-made Draco it's been difficult finding his parts.)

Like I said those are just my main questions for myself right now. I do hope that all of you that read/post here can share with others any tips & information you find useful.

3 answers to this question

Akkad is still a decent place to level up your stuff, and since there are always people there farming credit or xp, you should find a full squad easily without resorting to recruit.  Not guarantee if they plan to stay over 5 waves though.

If you can handle sorties, do the ones that have eximus condition.  You can easily get a full set of Oberon from doing sorties surival or defense with eximus stronghold.