Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Crashes and Bugs

Homer87

I'm not sure what happened after the Silver Grove update, but lately I've been getting random crashes, and even BSOD, but only while playing Warframe. I even got this weird bug, pictured below. It wouldn't let me back out. This happened at the foundry, and I'm posting a screenshot here in the case that it helps well... anyone, really.

Thanks for taking the time to view this and have a good day.

xTisnCF.jpg

I've had atleast 8 crashes tonight, and some on REALLY good games.  So, I'm not happy, as I had some pretty good XP rolled up as well as Endo.  Yes, i know it's a new patch/update, sure to be rife with things just annoying.

Basically when I hit 4 (Razorwing), seems like if there's too much on the screen, drop to desktop, no crash handler, nothing.  Defragged the HD (SSDs can still get wonky) checked it with the launcher, etc, 'working as intended' so I dunno.  I'm sure it's just a sync issues, or something.

Otherwise I'm kinda liking Mesa 2.0 in the sky :D

To note, I have a six core I7 x58 3.3ghz Intel, 32gigs of DDR3, 2xSSDs in Raid, EVGA SC 980GTX, IT guy, so really PC master race kinda stuff.  Know my stuff, blah blah, made sure it wasn't on my end, and the bug happened without fail atleast 8 times.  I had different equipment/mods/other frames each time, but always, always when I hit 4 to initiate Razorwing.  To further add, I was never the host either, but when I was, things never had issues, so, could be a client/host issue.

Can't think of anything else to post either.