Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

?Is Grim's Squad the clan for you??

(XBOX)Mr Grimsoul

pZoH9bi.jpg

We of Grim's Squad have just upgraded to Mountain clan and have plenty of new spots, so we are seeking anyone that enjoys warframe and wants a team to play it with. We are proud of our clan and are a very close group. We are working towards getting 300 ACTIVE members, so as the clan leader I ask anyone reading this post the following questions:

Do you have a clan? If not we are here. If so and your reading this you must not be happy in it. Again we are here.

What do you want in a clan? We work to help everyone in our ranks to grow and learn all they can in warframe. We take care of our own.

Are you actively involved in warframe? We are a laid back clan that understands people have a life out side of warframe, so we allow 50 days max of inactivity before anyone is removed from our clan, but for the ones involved the most they are the ones that get promotion faster. Choice is yours. 

Do you want to be part of a team? We work as a team on every update to keep our labs at 100% it's the first thing we hit on every update. That's so every member of our team can buy whatever they like within our clan. Again we look out for our own. 

Are you respectful to others? We are a very close group and we love to joke and pick with each other all the time, but we also respect each other as well. Our clan has made it 3 years almost with this simple rule to be respectful. I don't tolerate bullying or degrading other members in Grim's Squad. Jokes are great but keep it clean.

Do you want to grow in a clan? I have set up our clan rank structure that allows you to do more in the clan as you get promotions. I served in the Marines and I know that giving an individual a promotion along with new expectations helps make that individual feel like they belong. To a point they get a feeling of importance within the clan, Senior officers are voted on and are the backbone of our clan. 

So I speak for all our members when I say we of Grim's Squad are proud of our clan, and will be here as long as DE has a server online. So now we ask you. Does this sound like a clan you want to be a part of? If you can answer yes then message my senior officer ARC Epsilon.

Edited by (XB1)Smokemholcomb

Our clan is looking into upgrading to a mountain clan very soon. Me & my senior officers are getting all our new members situated and familiar with everything new update 19 threw at us. My 2nd in command reaper62889 and one of my senior officers ARC Epsilon 73 will be available this weekend for anyone else that may want a spot in our clan. Our clan has grown an incredible amount in the last few weeks and we are loving every minute of it. I look forward to growing in the mountain clan rank soon. Remember to message us on our xbox one to get a faster response. Thanks.

Hello I just started playing Warframe this week and it's been a blast.  I'm only Mastery Rank 2 but looking for a fun group of people to play with.  I'm interested if you're still allowing new players to join, FYI I'm on PDT usually from 9:30PM until about 12:30AM most nights.

GT: Spitefoo