Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Login Rewards

marharth

No one wants a small amount of credits or XP and it clogs up the drop rates for other stuff. Some of the other rewards don't really fit where they should.

While more of the useful stuff would drop with higher days, if people have more common good plat discounts they might be more willing to buy plat when they wouldn't of otherwise.

Below is my idea.

Day 0-2

random consumable items like team heals or ammo boxes

random common mods

3 lower one day plat discounts

random market weapons that are buyable with credits (like lex)

Day 3-6

t1 or t2 void keys (same slot in rotation)

forma blueprints

random artifacts

random uncommon mods

random market weapon blueprints

2 week long moderate plat discounts

Day 7+

t3 keys

orokin reactor/catalyst blueprints

forma (no blueprint)

random weapon blueprints (including weapon blueprints that can come from alert missions like dark sword)

random rare mods

3 large discounts on next plat purchase

By rotation slot I mean when it rotates slowly until it drops on one thing. All of the things I listed above with random in front should only have one rotation slot.

Example: When the login reward spins, it would not spin past rifle ammo box, shotgun ammo box, team heal. It would spin past one thing with a ? over an outline of an ammo box, to represent a random consumable.

The point of daily rewards is not to give you awesome stuff every day. It's more like a wheel of fortune - you can win or you can lose.

If you won good things like that every day, why would anyone ever buy forma/reactors/catalysts/keys? On top of that, then you commonly get platinum discounts, meaning nobody will pay full price for what plat they do buy.

Lastly, no weapons could ever be given as rewards. People have a small, finite number of weapon slots they can have. What happens if the player is out of weapon slots? Getting a weapon and then duplicates would just be an annoyance and a waste of space.

Also, the rotation thing is just for effect. There's no actual wheel spun, it just decides what you'll get and plays an animation.

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

NO!!!!

Be happy its a free game, and if you want some formas, or reactors pay some money and support the game. :)

Notice the hunter badge.

Point is no one needs credits or XP. You can level to 30 in a day and nearly everyone has around a million credits they can't do much with.

Also I understand its an animation, but my point is that some of these things should be considered one so its not seperated in the reward pool.

Probably should of worded this better, but I do not mean 3 discounts at once, I mean you have 3 discounts in the reward pool so it is more likely you get discounts then anything else. My idea is to have better things in the reward pool, but have higher chances at plat discounts. People will buy plat when they wouldn't of otherwise, and the people who don't buy plat will get nothing from it.

All of the stuff I listed can also be taken from some alert missions as well, and there has to be to be more ways to get things besides alert missions and plat.

My idea could use some work but the login rewards right now are pretty messed up. If someone has a better idea feel free to post. Like someone here suggested, just replacing the xp and credit rewards with mods would be better.

Edited by marharth