Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT CLOSED]The Steel Plague [ English Speaking, Discord, Trials, No Entry Reqs ]

Fomiru

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Knight_OF_Crows said:

would like to join your clan if you guys are still recruiting

IGN: Knight_OF_Crows

Mr:4

We are still recruiting, but I will have to insist that you read the main post and answer the questions included before I can consider your application.

I am interested in joining the clan. I am a new player though. IGN is Coviello1990

1. Why would you like to join the Plague, and why should we accept you?

I am a new player, and this game has a lot going on, so I wanted to join of community of people that knew their stuff. I like learning new things, and I'm pretty chill for the most part. 

2. Tell us a little about yourself, whats your favorite frame? how long have you been playing? etc.

I currently work full time as an assistant manager at a call center, and I have a Bearded Dragon for a pet (His name is Larry). I have only been playing this game for about a week, but I am into it. As far as Warframes go, I only have Volt at the moment, but I like his abilities. 

3. Read and agree to the rules below, and state that you agree to them in your application, or you will not be accepted.

I have read and agree to the rules. 

Edited by Coviello1990
Added Warframe ID

14 hours ago, Coviello1990 said:

I am interested in joining the clan. I am a new player though. IGN is Coviello1990

1. Why would you like to join the Plague, and why should we accept you?

I am a new player, and this game has a lot going on, so I wanted to join of community of people that knew their stuff. I like learning new things, and I'm pretty chill for the most part. 

2. Tell us a little about yourself, whats your favorite frame? how long have you been playing? etc.

I currently work full time as an assistant manager at a call center, and I have a Bearded Dragon for a pet (His name is Larry). I have only been playing this game for about a week, but I am into it. As far as Warframes go, I only have Volt at the moment, but I like his abilities. 

3. Read and agree to the rules below, and state that you agree to them in your application, or you will not be accepted.

I have read and agree to the rules. 

Invite sent!  Welcome Aboard!

Hi my IGN is "Deathandmercy"

I stopped playing this game 2 years ago because I got bored of it, And now I came back to it and I'm hoping to find a active and friendly clan.

My favorite warframe is Chroma because of how unique he is I was playing the game since jan of 2016 I used to play it over 4 hours a day but then got bored of it.

And yes I agree with the rules they seem really fair.

On 2/16/2018 at 7:59 PM, Deredes said:

Hey there, I'm pretty new to the game trying to find a clan so I can learn more and progress further into the game! I'm very interested, ur clan seems nice :), an invite would be awesome! (I agree to your terms)

9 hours ago, lionheartGER said:

Hi I would like to join the clan and i accept all the rules (which i read 2 times).

One of my good friends is also in this clan. His name is Mr.BandaGoo.

3 hours ago, DeathandMercy said:

Hi my IGN is "Deathandmercy"

I stopped playing this game 2 years ago because I got bored of it, And now I came back to it and I'm hoping to find a active and friendly clan.

My favorite warframe is Chroma because of how unique he is I was playing the game since jan of 2016 I used to play it over 4 hours a day but then got bored of it.

And yes I agree with the rules they seem really fair.

Invites sent!

Looking for a new clan, left my old clan from all the complaints about trials etc etc. got boring listening to it everyday. Looking to meet some new peoples :3

I'm a speedrunner, Nova is my favourite frame, played a bit when then there was 4 revives a day and eventually came back.

I agree

/dab

ign:rndr

2 hours ago, rndr said:

Looking for a new clan, left my old clan from all the complaints about trials etc etc. got boring listening to it everyday. Looking to meet some new peoples :3

I'm a speedrunner, Nova is my favourite frame, played a bit when then there was 4 revives a day and eventually came back.

I agree

/dab

ign:rndr

Invite sent!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Excaliburnn1 said:

Hello I would like to join I am a massive noob at the game and would like to be in a clan to socialize, I found the clan through the forums. Hope I can make it :)

9 hours ago, Excaliburnn1 said:

I am MS rank 1

My fav frame in Excalibur

and I agree to the conditions

9 hours ago, Excaliburnn1 said:

IGN:Excaliburnn1

Dicord:NickCurry

Invite sent! You can find a link to our Discord in the clan message of the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 8:55 PM, Kitechi said:

Of course, welcome back! Invite sent.

Hi,

I saw the message in my inbox but it seems to have vanished?  The servers were having some issues and I was unable to connect - any chance the invite could be resent?  Thanks :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...