Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Crush Damage Reduced By Armor?

GingerGoth

so I know not many love mag, but i really like this frame.  However, playing missions on ceres, ive noticed that grineer marines are only taking around 200 damage from crush.  If mag is getting a buff this is one thing that definitely needs to happen: crush ignores armor.

they are redoing mags skills. altho the focus seems to be on her first three rather than her 4.

i think its fine. not everything needs to be best all the time. many frames have skills that arent as good in certain situations. i think it ends up feeling better than everybody just being the same at everything. even if that same is that every works great all the time.

seems boring to me. might just be me tho.

considering how crush works, i believe it would be more fitting for crush to recieve a bonus from the enemies armor. i mean that in the sense that she is magnetizing their bones to crush them in upon themselves, so youd think that their metal armor plating would destroy their fleshy bits as it gets drawn to their magnetized bones.

considering how crush works, i believe it would be more fitting for crush to recieve a bonus from the enemies armor. i mean that in the sense that she is magnetizing their bones to crush them in upon themselves, so youd think that their metal armor plating would destroy their fleshy bits as it gets drawn to their magnetized bones.

500 base damage + 300 * (1+normal damage reduction)?

Im of the mindset that wearing bigass heavy metal armor should increase a magnetic based crushing ability, not weaken it, realistically.

Im also of the mindset that all ultimates should ignore armor.

At least her ult works though, Nyx's ult still doesnt.

Edited by unmog