Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sarpa damage

Eathian

Question

So I'm using the new Sarpa with High Noon, but I'm getting inconsistent damage and thought I'd come here and see if anyone had any insight.

The thing of it is that sometimes I can kill 105 Corrupted Heavy Gunners in just a few swings. They get knocked down, start taking full crit bleed proc and then the finisher knocks them out. I've done this with less than 20 on the combo counter. Other times I'll get 200+ on the combo counter without doing anything differently. Knock them down, but no massive crit on bleed and finisher doesnt seem to go off. It does little if anything.

I've tried several different builds to try to pinpoint what is happening. The best I can come up with is crit on knockdown is causing the massive bleed proc/ finisher combo. I'm however not 100% sure on this so wanted to know what the community thought.

4 answers to this question

The shot does a blast like proc. From far away it staggers, at mid range I've had it knock down, and at point blank it launches them away.

I'm still trying to figure out what the "sweet spot" that kills the 105 Corrupted Heavy Gunner so quickly actually is so I can attempt to mod for it more reliably.