Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Restoring Movement (Removing Slide-Delay)

Majicebe

I didnt have a problem with the slide cool down, I saw it as a bug people exploited.

I DID have a problem with them making the controls worse, as now its much more difficult to land a jump into a slide, or drop kick enemies. Before you just have had to be sprinting, jump, and crouch midair. [made much easier with toggle crouch]

Now you have to sprint, jump, hold forward [which still seems to drain stamina when rolling and stuff] hold sprint [i dont want sprint toggle, it has the same problems that sprinting use to have with rolling randomly] and then crouch midair [made easier with toggle crouch].

Why was this a necessary change? Make your controls simpler, not more complicated for no reason other than to change simple things that worked already. I thought you were supposed to be fixing stuff, not breaking stuff. Like the old saying goes "if it aint broke, dont fix it".

Things that are still broke though? Nyx's ultimate... >;(

Edited by unmog

I second the motion and double the muffins....

The movement is what really makes WarFrame stand out. It really has set a bench mark, and every game I've played since (including Assassins Creed) feels inferior.

The game, weapons and art work make it awesome, but it's the absolute freedom of movement that makes me play again and again and again