Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keyboard layout

light_ryuzaki

Question

5 answers to this question

Are you sure it's an in game setting issue? I can't say I'm an expert on this, but I'm not seeing any in game option for changing the language, let alone an option for entire keyboard options. I could be wrong here though, I don't know a lot on this type of issue.

4 minutes ago, Jeahanne said:

Are you sure it's an in game setting issue? I can't say I'm an expert on this, but I'm not seeing any in game option for changing the language, let alone an option for entire keyboard options. I could be wrong here though, I don't know a lot on this type of issue.

I can't find in game settings for that , that's why I asked here , and it's just after the update ,or hotfix that the layout changed, my system one doesn't change , so I thought it may be a sort of bug or something.

31 minutes ago, light_ryuzaki said:

I can't find in game settings for that , that's why I asked here , and it's just after the update ,or hotfix that the layout changed, my system one doesn't change , so I thought it may be a sort of bug or something.

The only thing I know to tell you to do, would be to make sure your PC hasn't updated as well and done something that way, and then file a ticket about it. Try to give as much information to DE about it and your system as you can, and see if they can tell you a fix for it. I'm sorry I can't be more help D:

21 hours ago, Jeahanne said:

The only thing I know to tell you to do, would be to make sure your PC hasn't updated as well and done something that way, and then file a ticket about it. Try to give as much information to DE about it and your system as you can, and see if they can tell you a fix for it. I'm sorry I can't be more help D:

Seems like was a game problem , after yesterday hotfix it came back to normal/default one. Thx for the help 

3 minutes ago, light_ryuzaki said:

Seems like was a game problem , after yesterday hotfix it came back to normal/default one. Thx for the help 

Awesome, I'm glad it was fixed. Still a weird problem though. I'm glad I could help any at all.