Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I downloaded Warframe but have to reinstall on another account?

Cenat

Question

I downloaded Warframe on one account but I have to re download it on another account how do I fix this

I also can't find Warframe on the account that has it but I can only find the installer. I can play Warframe on one account only?

Edited by Cenat

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

Did you downloaded it on steam?

As far as I know, you can just start the game with one account and then login, ingame with another account.

Also please describe your problem a little more.

Okay so I have account A which I installed Warframe on. I played Warframe for a while and now someone else wants to play it to but when I search for Warframe on his account, account B, I cannot find anything. Then when I search for it on account A, I only find the installer. Double clicking the installer brought me to the launcher, which worked and could start Warframe normally but when I shared this said installer with account B it had to re install Warframe through the launcher. I'm not good at technical stuff so I am not sure what is going on :/

No, I did not run it through Steam. 

Just now, Dawn11715 said:

In that case I dont understand your issue at all.

You cant log into warframe unless you downloaded it (which you dont need an account for), so there is no way of downloading it "under" an account 

I downloaded it on account A so why do I have to download it again on account B? Isnt it already downloaded on my PC?

5 minutes ago, Cenat said:

Okay so I have account A which I installed Warframe on. I played Warframe for a while and now someone else wants to play it to but when I search for Warframe on his account, account B, I cannot find anything. Then when I search for it on account A, I only find the installer. Double clicking the installer brought me to the launcher, which worked and could start Warframe normally but when I shared this said installer with account B it had to re install Warframe through the launcher. I'm not good at technical stuff so I am not sure what is going on :/

No, I did not run it through Steam. 

So your talking about your windows Account on your Pc?