Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Blueprints Etc To The Mission Rewards Screen

0Pinger

Say add a speciality pickup log section, most times I don't have time to see what I looted as I am getting swarmed by the instant spawn adds on killing a boss solo.  So for quickness add Blueprints and Rare boss only resources to a section on the rewards screen, then I instantly know I need to rerun that mission again if it didn't drop.

But not have to go to to Arsenal/Inventory after each mission and check and then go back to the map screen to retry.  It's a minor thing but over time annoying so could do with some polish.

You should now if a Boss drops a BP it's not that hard to miss.

Because having special loot like blueprints show in the mission reward screen is such a bad thing. If you are on top of a boss and kill it, chances are you get the blueprint immediately and the message gets washed away in "Shotgun ammo full" or some such nonsense.   It's not a bad idea ya know.

Because having special loot like blueprints show in the mission reward screen is such a bad thing. If you are on top of a boss and kill it, chances are you get the blueprint immediately and the message gets washed away in "Shotgun ammo full" or some such nonsense.   It's not a bad idea ya know.

they really need to fix the pick up messages for the UI, perhaps adding more lines than just the one, get rid of ammo pickup messages, or just make blueprints and resources more important than credits, health, mana, ammo etc. Maybe have it an option so it shows up in your chat so you can scroll up to see what it was.

Id also suggest having rare materials be a different color than the standard yellow one. It would help a lot to highlight for people when a rare material drops, just like they did for the blue research materials.

Of course the OPs idea is good too, and Ive been left wishing that the rewards screen had more info than it currently does too.

I wouldn't mind more pickup statistics. They'd be usefull.

On bad hosts you can NEVER see what has been picked up. It just doesn't even show until the lagshow somehow ends at extraction.

Edited by scavenge