Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Add A Mod That Removes The Ogris/tbolt Self Damage.

Scyris

Why not add some more that can go into a Ogris or a Bow type weapon (that has thunderbolt) that bascally makes you immune to your own shots? I am eprsonally getting sick of getting 1 shoted by my own Ogris because an ally decides to run right smack in front of me right as I fire. I die more to this than any other way in this game. You can explain it as being a experemental new shield tech or some crap, or it makes the explosive shots into shaped charges that blow up facing away from you (even thou they really don't) I love my Ogris but its getting to be too much of a situational weapon.

I disagree. There is a reason this weapon requires a high mastery rank to wield. You have to be able to handle the charging part and the dangerous part of hitting yourself with it. This danger ensures that you not run-and-gun with it like every other weapon in the game. You are forced to look for good sniper positions to use it properly, i.e. to not hit yourself with it. Also you have a sidearm and a meelee weapon for close combat, not a freakin bazooka. As for teammates running carelessly in front of you, well that only happens, when communication fails.