Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Co-Op With Martial Arts?

Tzeeneth

Heyho,

didn't know where else to put this, so General it is. ;) 

I just wanted to ask: What do you think about a cooperation with martial artists or "Dojos"? 

Most of my (offline) free time is spent in dojos all around Germany or Europe and many people train to fight like a tenno. Well, I'm unable to wall run in real life, but the katana is no problem at all. Many friends also put their time in training and becoming better every day. And all these would support Warframe with loads of knowledge and videos, animation, and maybe with free "propaganda". ;)

I think it would be awesome if some fan made a "parkor run" video that mirror a run in WF... but seeing as how most of the WF wall running is impossible in reality there would probably need some visual fx work.

as far as partnering with studio/groups/dojo to get more motion capture work done... I'm mixed on it.  DE seems like their have their own system/contractors in place to get that stuff done.  Also, outside groups tend to want "their vision" of how things should look and not necessarily what the devs want.