The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob Question

Oneder

Hey guys, so I've been playing this game for less than a week now, and I'm hooked. But there is a question I've been meaning to ask. I've noticed that some planets have a lvl range of 30+, however the max rank for weapons and Warframes is only 30. Am I missing something, or are you just meant to take on mobs higher lvl than you are?

Thanks in advance.

The level range for the planets is more of a guideline and does not match what level your warframe/weapons should be to fight there.

Once you are fully modded lvl35-50 is not a problem, but if you go at those planets with a unranked skana you are gonna have a bad time.

Weapon level and enemy level are not the same in warframe as they are for example in Borderlands. In warframe the weapon level unlocks new mod points, so you can install more mods, a level 30 weapon unmodded is as weak as a lvl 0 weapon. So it rather depends on your strategy with using weapon mods than with pure leveling. A level 30 hek potatoed can easily take out lvl 90 mobs if you have decent mods on it.

Adding a reactor, or a catalyst is basically doubling the level of the weapon, or frame. But like others said previously you need to fill those slots with mods, and rank them up to make those levels count.

Also taking on mobs higher level than you is a thrill to some people (Myself included).