Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 years old- I feel old :(

Dark5eiD

Spoiler

Ncuk69z.gif

Well, Its my third year of playing warframe today ! so in a way, i am 3 years old. I have recently started potty training, but i still however suck my thumb. I can get dressed by myself but prefer someone doing it for me. I also enjoy people feeding me even thou i can do it myself. I can listen to directions and fully understand them, but pretend i dont because its more fun to break the rules and get away with it. I like to smile at cute girls and get them to give me attention :)

Warframe is only a little bit older then me, I am wondering what everyone thinks about there growth ? ( not the game, DE themselves ). For me, I think they have started to think further and further down the road as the foundation of the game has been increased over the first few years. they continue to listen and learn from the community while at the same time collaborate amoungst themselves and come up with some really great and fun ideas to incorporate into the game. Although Us , the gamers , Can get very impatient at times ( cough cough Umbra cough cough ) We still come back and find time to play and support this game.

This game evolved quite a bit in almost 4 years, I guess my birthday wish as i blow out my warframe ember candles is to ask DE and the community where they see this game 4 years from now ? with it still be in beta? will it continue to be free or sub ? will it continue to be continually updated with new maps, quests, frames and weapons at the same pace as now and etc ?

P.S. Thank you DE for everything you do. much love <3