Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Play PC version using XBox360 controller

Audy_x

Question

Hello fellow Tenno

Im Playing PC version of warframe and now im using xbox360 controller. during mission i can perform and do everything same like playing using keyboard and mouse but when im not in mission for example in my ship i cant do certain task by only using controller such as cannot upgrade or changing mods in my arsenal,Customizing frame color, Modding, foundry, open syndicate, leave squat,  show profile and many more things. 

So I just wondering if any fellow Tenno here playing using controller too or know better how to use controller and do everything without using keyboard and mouse. 

Why im using controller?? Because I like using controller in every game.

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Audy_x said:

Hello fellow Tenno

Im Playing PC version of warframe and now im using xbox360 controller. during mission i can perform and do everything same like playing using keyboard and mouse but when im not in mission for example in my ship i cant do certain task by only using controller such as cannot upgrade or changing mods in my arsenal,Customizing frame color, Modding, foundry, open syndicate, leave squat,  show profile and many more things. 

So I just wondering if any fellow Tenno here playing using controller too or know better how to use controller and do everything without using keyboard and mouse. 

Why im using controller?? Because I like using controller in every game.

Hi, I have been using controller for playing since last year. I changed from XBox360 controller to XBoxOne controller since the wire was giving problem.
The best way to play Warframe with controller that I find is to run it using Steam's Big Picture Mode.

35 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

Hi, I have been using controller for playing since last year. I changed from XBox360 controller to XBoxOne controller since the wire was giving problem.
The best way to play Warframe with controller that I find is to run it using Steam's Big Picture Mode.

Tyvm it really help me

3 hours ago, Audy_x said:

how to type chat ? i can open chat box but cant find how to write messsage

After bringing up the chat box, I would press the blue X button to bring up Steam's Big Picture mode input.
From there on, you can choose to type using the controller or the physical keyboard itself. Pressing the Enter key would send the message.
If I remember correctly, you can use the green A button to send the message or red B button to cancel the typing.