Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Tenno master visions.

Halisi

Basically challenge stages. In these visions there will be an opening sequence of the master sitting with all their weapons laid out before them. They will arm themselves as they stand. You will then have to fight the master. Tenno masters have different skillsets than players using the same warframe. While fighting them they will use various moves to make things challenging. By taking advantage of slides, front flips, and things we can't do like run on walls, and use short dashes. You will fight these warframes in past areas of earth, such as forests, and temples. If you are skilled enough to defeat these masters you will be rewarded greatly with large amounts of credits, special artifacts, and if your really lucky they might even pass down one of their speciallized weapons or warframes to you. What do you think of this idea? If you think it's a good idea, I'll post more details and maybe try get DE to make it reality.

A better idea of how my, well idea works XD. For example the first master I made up Blethesde. He is an Excalibur master. He uses a Gancoh lance, longer range, and armor peirce, but lower attack power. A Furis, and a Bloom. A shotgun type weapon that shoots a flower shape that get's bigger and weaker the further it travels. His powers are the same as a normal Excalibur. You fight him in a meadow like clearing in the middle of a forest. He will change his strategy depending on what you do. Such as moving and jumping alot with firing with his Furis. Or staying low to the grass getting close and unleashing his bloom. So heres a little battle scene between a random player and Blethesde.

Tenno master vision-Excalibur master ~Blethesde~

Once you start the mission there will be a swirl on the screen and the edges will be blurred for the rest of the mission similar to a dream. You will be in a serene forest, with ponds around you. Birds chirping, leaves falling and ruffling. A small clearing with tall grass slightly moving with the breeze. Right in front of you sits Blethesde (Bleh-thes-day-h). He sits there emotionless, but even under his mask you can see he is at peace. He slowly stands. Placing his sword onto his back. After he fully stands he holsters his gun, and stands stalwart with his pistol in hand….The battle begins!

Blethesde will stand unmoving until you make the first move. There is a 10 minute timer though. Once you move… he does too! Blethesde has many skills that will test yours. He first charges in with his sword to gauge your reaction. Everytime you use your sword in tandem with him the swords will clash. You take a few step back and start shooting at him. He does a back flip and disappears. He has actually crouched into the tall grass. Still shocked by the disappearing act you stand alert waiting for him to reappear but nothing happens. All of a sudden you are hit with a charge attack. Before you can turn around you feel the heavy power of a slash dash, then radial blinding. He has disappeared again.

This tenno sure is deserving of the title master, but you will not be deterred! You must take a different approach. Let’s try to use radial blinding. Stunned by the attack Blethesde reveals himself. Now’s your chance to attack. Take it! Sensing your shift to sword play he pulls out his pistol. He starts to confound you with swift acrobatics, and barrages of bullets. With no items to aid you, low ammo, and impossible to replenish energy, you become weary of the battle. But action speaks louder than words, you pull out you blade, and attack!....

On a side note this could be a project they work on after the actual release. Since it does seem like a lot of work when I look at my idea again XD.

This is a great idea that fits the aesthetics of the game very well!

I would rather love to see this!

It could happen 24/7 if they let you have even an ounce of PvP (say, mirror matched duels in the dojo area).

Cool idea for sure. Reminds me of Zelda: Twilight Princess where you'd have the warrior vision dudes who teach you swordplay techniques.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Hero%27s_Shade

Hero's Shade* teach you hidden skills - special sword techniques.

Edited by Volume

it is some work, but the idea is GREAT.

MAKE SOME RONIN WARFRAME HUNT MISSIONS.

And/or sensei challenge as u say.

i really like it

EDIT: or let us choose to be ronin/rogue or honor code warframes to support PvP.... just an idea.

Edited by lonelydrone

~Blethesde Stats~

Shields:300

Health:200

Weapons

Primary: ~Bloom~ dmg: 150-10 rate: 5.0 accuracy: 100 clip: 4

A Tenno shogun that fires a ring of energy that loses power the

longer it travels. It has an infinite distance.

Sencodary: ~Afuris~

Melee: ~Gancoh~ dmg: 25 rate: 0.7 accuracy: 100 armor pierce: 25%

A weapon with long range. Feared by individuals with high powered

shields due to increased armor pierce capability.

Warframe: Excaliber

Drops: Bloom Shotgun Blueprints, Gancoh Glaive Blueprints, Blethesde Excaliber costume.

~Mission Stats~

Stage: ???

Time limit: 10min

Rewards: 1500cr

~Technical crap XD~

The Bloom fires a flower petal ring shape that can travel an infinite distance. If an enemy is 1 foot close to you the shotgun will deal full damage. Every foot after that decreases the damage by 10. So after the shot hits fifty feet "I'm gessing would be 15 tiles away" it will only deal 10 damage if it hits an enemy. The shape persists at the same size for the entirety of it's life.

The Gancoh is a long glaive, with a combo consisting of 2 slashs and 3 lunges. In that order. The charge attack is a power lunge that ignores all shields and does damage to health, This does less damage though, About 18 damage. Stat wise of course XD. Like the description says this is most affective against targets with powerful shields. This trade off of power for shield penetration translates into the slash dash skill as well. Becoming a long dash lunge, but harder to aim.

Blethesde himself is a highly skilled warframe user, using weapons that compliment his frame. Balance is the name of the game. He uses all movements available to normal players. While using preset reactions to player behaviors. Such as using power jump or radial blind to hide in the grass and get close to the player with the bloom or gancoh depending on the players remaining shields. Should you keep to much of a distance. He uses complicated combinations of attacks such as using this action sequnce "run>jump>crouch+melee>slash dash>radial blind>slash dash. All Tenno masters use the artifact "Power Siphon".

Welp that's a more detailed look of everything. I made sure to include as much detail as I could. Trying very hard to make everything balanced and reasonable. Do you guys think it is? Also the mission it self will appear as a swirling anomaly of space on the solar map. Lotus will alert you whenever this rift appears. And yes, I am serious about this if you haven't figured it out by now XD.

No, the second post of mine was a short story, to establish the feel of fighting a Tenno master. I bumped it because it had been at least 24 hours and I wanted people to see my idea. I believe this would be a great mission type/scenario to introduce into the game at some point. I mean who wouldn't want to fight an enemy that actually gives you a challenge, and who better than another tenno. Not pvp of course. It might not have been the best idea to post that scene. But please, next time read the whole thread before making a post?

• 2 weeks later...