Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Customization

mosss

Automatic Assault Rifle

1. Burston

2. MK1-Braton

. Bration

3. Bration Vandal

2- 3 are basely the same with is a bit disappointing.....

4. Dera

5.Supra

6. Boltor

7. Garkata

8. Flux

There need to be better weapon customization to make my weapon different form other people

like..

different types of barrels that can: increase damage, decrease noises,help increase arm penetration, shield penetration and so on....

I want to be able to change my gun that I bought and make it my own,I'm not saying that it has to be as advance as the like i put below, but my be close.

EXMAPLE HERE:

To use different type of ammo bullets...I don't know we are space ninjas so we use bombs maybe...explosive bullets

for the higher level players rifle and pistol .

EXMAPLE HERE:

Sleeping darts to....xD

Maybe putting in the ability for some gun to be able to change it from semi,into a full automatic or even a shot gun...oh I don't know just a idea ;P

Edited by mosss

Except for the silencer all the customization you talk of already exists as mods, that won't change.

But it would be nice if adding mods changed the look of the weapon a bit, for example clips could actually get longer if you put the ammo mod.

I wouldn't be against a silencer mod either, it would reduce X% of the sound, but never 100% and it would add a silencer to the barrel.

Just no for silencer. This takes away the purpose for the real silent weapons, so no!

Innately silent weapons wouldn't need to waste a "mod slot" to be silent.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Innately silent weapons wouldn't need to waste a "mod slot" to be silent.

Doesnt matter. Stealth weapons are here to be the stealth part of the game. Making every other weapon a possible stealth weapon is destroying their purpose...

Doesnt matter. Stealth weapons are here to be the stealth part of the game. Making every other weapon a possible stealth weapon is destroying their purpose...

Oh man, then I guess I'm destroying the purpose of Boltor when I put AP mods on my Braton.

It's not like using a silencer mod would make a weapon 100% silent either, but enemies would need to be close to hear you.

Edited by CubedOobleck