Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glyph image separate from Profile image?

KyleDelta

Could you add the option allowing us change our glyph picture independently from our profile picture? I really like the new glyph's but don't want to set them as a profile picture just to use them.

A small change I know but it would be a nice little addition to glyph's.

I'm personally fine with having my Glyph be my profile picture, but I can understand the want of others to have it changed. But please allow Glyphs to still be used as a profile picture if wanted! (Edited)

Edited by That_Beast
Question for advice was answered, cleaned up post to retain to starter of thread.

Just now, That_Beast said:

I'm personally fine with having my Glyph be my profile picture, what I hate is that It hasn't updated for me on the forums. On the forums I have the Stalker Art Contest Winner. But my Glyph is the little Grey Chibi Kubrow. But it won't update on the forums :c

Log out of your forums account and log back in that should update your profile picture

1 minute ago, -Shinohara- said:

Log out of your forums account and log back in that should update your profile picture

Ah! That did it, I had logged in and out of the normal warframe website multiple times, forgot the forums is sort of on it's own little network. Thanks for the simple fix I totally didn't realize !