Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] House of Lua - Storm Clan | PvP + PvE Clan sponsored events | Raid School | Beautiful emblem | Crown of Lua Aliiance

(PSN)bddacres

3 hours ago, (PS4)razjack said:

I would like to join.  Play daily, being playing since early 2014.  My old clan that I have just left became inactive and no one chat or join.  Also never done a raid and would like to have a go.  Got most frames and decent weapons. Mr17 and over 1400 hrs game time.

We will teach you the ways of the raid.

gamer tag: Gattsama 

looking to join a clan to have more dedicated people to play with, a dojo to research rare items, help with raids (never done one yet). Play nearly daily (work permitting) a little bit and 3-4 hrs ~2 week. 

I'm hoping that being in a clan means I can count of "someone" in my clan joining me for missions to help unlock all the planets. Would be excite to help lower rank players clear levels too. 

Edited by (PS4)Gattsama

On 9/27/2016 at 11:49 AM, (PS4)razjack said:

hallelujah, at last.  Thanks

12 hours ago, (PS4)Gattsama said:

gamer tag: Gattsama 

looking to join a clan to have more dedicated people to play with, a dojo to research rare items, help with raids (never done one yet). Play nearly daily (work permitting) a little bit and 3-4 hrs ~2 week. 

I'm hoping that being in a clan means I can count of "someone" in my clan joining me for missions to help unlock all the planets. Would be excite to help lower rank players clear levels too. 

Sorry for the delay..... I my hdmi port is broken and I just decided to upgrade to the playstation pro .......All recruiting is being done by a council member 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a more mature gamer (35+) that just found WF after a brief try when it first came out and I can't get enough. Been playing about 10 days and I'm Mastery 7. I'm looking for a clan to learn from and be active in and I'd prefer a smaller, more serious group. If you think I'd be a good fit, I'm interested in finding out more about your group. Thanks

6 hours ago, (PS4)Ferington said:

I'm interested in joining just started playing the game again I'm mastery rank 16 and have 313 hours played.

IGN: Ferington

2 hours ago, (PS4)Brewwonder said:

I'm a more mature gamer (35+) that just found WF after a brief try when it first came out and I can't get enough. Been playing about 10 days and I'm Mastery 7. I'm looking for a clan to learn from and be active in and I'd prefer a smaller, more serious group. If you think I'd be a good fit, I'm interested in finding out more about your group. Thanks

well, you both are still in clans so i cant invite you.....