Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion 2] Party Lock...

Spy_BlazerX

I would like that party lock is present in the game, because a lot of uninvited guys can join...(no offence to anybody)... but party lock would be great:

1. If you are a host, and somebody want's to join then you get the message like: "(player name) want's to join your party. Accept - Decline? (even in-game), and while host is thinking whether to accept or not, player is in lobby with "Please wait..." (in the meantime, if the host is taking to long to respond, player can click "Cancel" to leave);

- If player is accepted then he instantly joins the game, and if not then player is messaged with "You have been declined to enter the party".

2. If you already have accepted someone to your party, you can also kick them, by doing RMB on the player name and clicking the option " Kick player ", which then returns player to the main screen.

3. Other options included would be

- "Lock party permanently" which would mean that none can join, messaging the players "Party is locked" (pressing OK returns player to main screen)...leaving is permitted if in party;

- "Leave party open" - means that anyone can join, but not without prompting the host first, with the message above; and leaving is also permitted;

-"Leave session'' already present...anyone can leave party lf they wish...

That's what I at least look foward to...anyone can suggest sth more.... ^_^

Edited by Spy_BlazerX

and what happens if someone is doing a defense mission or fighting mobs of infested or whatever...think they'll have time to stop what they're doing to read what just popped up...let the masses kill them while they have to decide if they want the person to join them or not...and then click on accept or decline...all the time being attacked by who knows what....and maybe even the stalker

solo = u alone.

online = open for all.

invite only = only who you want to play with.

if u don't want to "pug" random players, set it to invite only (no real need for solo tbh)

when a friend pm's u and asks to play, accept. no random "pugs"

would be nice tho to have a friends / clan option with solo/online/invite so that u only get those ur associated with on some level.

Edited by BIackLotus

solo = u alone.

online = open for all.

invite only = only who you want to play with.

if u don't want to "pug" random players, set it to invite only (no real need for solo tbh)

when a friend pm's u and asks to play, accept. no random "pugs"

would be nice tho to have a friends / clan option with solo/online/invite so that u only get those ur associated with on some level.

--------

This could be good, I just say give your oppinion and that's all... I don't give perfect ideas :))
Edited by Spy_BlazerX

This could be good, I just say give your oppinion and that's all... I don't give perfect ideas :))

the sharing of ideas is what provides the best outcome. what's best for one is not best for all, but if all agree on "common ground" then there's no reason that that suggestion or idea would be wrong for anyone.

i'm 100% for a kick player vote ONLY IF it can be done properly so that the leader just doesn't kick whoever is the slowest runner.

i'm 100% for an "associates" option in the lobby along with solo / invite / online so that i don't have to "pug" random ppl (i don't mind but would very much like to run with my own clan or friends, so if i enter mars for example i can find who's where and just go with them.)

Edited by BIackLotus

the sharing of ideas is what provides the best outcome. what's best for one is not best for all, but if all agree on "common ground" then there's no reason that that suggestion or idea would be wrong for anyone.

i'm 100% for a kick player vote ONLY IF it can be done properly so that the leader just doesn't kick whoever is the slowest runner.

i'm 100% for an "associates" option in the lobby along with solo / invite / online so that i don't have to "pug" random ppl (i don't mind but would very much like to run with my own clan or friends, so if i enter mars for example i can find who's where and just go with them.)

Thx for a bit of the support :))