Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about the smeeta kavat

Baelfire11

Question

ok so firstly i just recently got a smeeta cuz i heard it give it's owner a resource buff and there have been a few question going through my mind like can it boost the chance of me getting a war bp from stalker ? and also i haven't been experiencing the resource buff but that may be the reason cuz my kavat's still lvl 14 but all help is appreciated 

17 answers to this question

Smeeta has a double affinity & loot bonus on his charm ability. That doesn't do ANYTHING AT ALL against stalker.

It just double your ressources.

However it's pretty handy to obtain void traces (got 54 in a run yesterday thanks to the kavat)

Here, check this : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Charm

By the way, if you want answers from someone you better quote him/her, otherwise there is no way to tell you're asking something...

Edited by Trichouette

20 minutes ago, Baelfire11 said:

is that killing or defeating ? 

He doesnt ususally get downed that often you know! Normally, he flees away but there are times when the HP level goes down pretty fast that he cant manage fleeing but flees anyway after the bleeding timeout starts. So, no Nekros unfortunately...

Edited by AhmadIYE

20 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

He doesnt ususally get downed that often you know! Normally, he flees away but there are times when the HP level goes down pretty fast that he cant manage fleeing but flees anyway after the bleeding timeout starts. So, no Nekros unfortunately...

i mean i've farmed him with a squad before they always brought a nekros along and so there have been time he just left but dropped a bp and a mod and there have been times he just left so i'm a bit confused about what u said 

3 minutes ago, Baelfire11 said:

i mean i've farmed him with a squad before they always brought a nekros along and so there have been time he just left but dropped a bp and a mod and there have been times he just left so i'm a bit confused about what u said 

Simple, Nekros desecrates only dead bodies right? Have you ever been able to make the Stalker die? No one can kill him unless DE wants him to.

Edited by AhmadIYE

4 hours ago, Baelfire11 said:

alright got it so getting war is all based on luck

Yep. Or buying Hunhow's Gift

Just gonna say you missed your chance this weekend. They put the Hunhow's Gift up for grabs, 55% off. Now it's back to its regular price, 500+ platinum.

EDIT: Get Galatine Prime instead (unless of course, MR).

Edited by secret9005

5 hours ago, Baelfire11 said:

His drop chances are like most units you find in warframe. There will be times when enemies will drop a mod and there will be times they will drop nothing, same goes for stalker.

1 hour ago, secret9005 said:

EDIT: Get Galatine Prime instead (unless of course, MR).

i want war cuz it's like a special weapon i mean anyone over mr rank 12 (i think) can get galatine but war is very special only few people have it and it's like a master race weapon 

1 hour ago, Baelfire11 said:

i want war cuz it's like a special weapon i mean anyone over mr rank 12 (i think) can get galatine but war is very special only few people have it and it's like a master race weapon 

Not really. In terms of looks, it is honestly a super good looking sword. In terms of stats, impact isn't really a good damage type against most factions and before galatine prime was released, some people believed that scindo prime still outdoes the War due to scindo's slash based damage. Even using your current broken war to make war is not even worth it since broken war is still the best sword in game while war is already outshine by 2 weapons while it's impact based damage can be easily compared to the fragor prime.

Actually, not a few people have it. Some people might have bought it with the recent hunhow's gift discount. Technically, war isn't really a master race weapon. It just shows that you have a decent RNG or you just have enough plat for it.

And War is also MR 10 locked. Galatine Prime is MR13 locked.

Edited by 4holes