The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR tests and disconnections

BAD9eR

So i go to do the mr 18 test , 10 secs from the end i dc . Ok not too bad ill jus redo it But ! i cant take the test for 24 hrs ??? ( i know if you fail you can't ) i didn't fail the test i was dc'd.  I think i should be able to re take the test ( why the hell they are time gated i don't understand as MR means bugger all in wf )  as the circumstances were beyond my control. Your thoughts on this archaic system ?

If MR means bugger all, then why are you so up in arms at the fact that you have to redo the test in 24h?

You are already MR17, which means that everything is unlocked, which, again, means that waiting 24h has zero impact on your game play.

I had enough to do my next MR test and only realized I could when someone pointed to a screenshot I posted in game and said "didnt you notice your bar was full" and I had not, because that is how little attention I pay to the MR system.

I don't personally like the way it is now, and would like to see it turned into a proper system like the one we have for Focus, personally. Pretty sure it won't happen anytime soon though.

Edited by DSpite

On 31/08/2016 at 6:19 PM, DSpite said:

If MR means bugger all, then why are you so up in arms at the fact that you have to redo the test in 24h?

You are already MR17, which means that everything is unlocked, which, again, means that waiting 24h has zero impact on your game play.

I had enough to do my next MR test and only realized I could when someone pointed to a screenshot I posted in game and said "didnt you notice your bar was full" and I had not, because that is how little attention I pay to the MR system.

I don't personally like the way it is now, and would like to see it turned into a proper system like the one we have for Focus, personally. Pretty sure it won't happen anytime soon though.

More syndicate standing per day and more loadout slots