Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Port issues

leaffox

Question

I dont know whats up how this game sorts ports. 
but I have nerver had an issue with this message.  but sens that last patch or content. I keep haveing real problems.  I keep getting the 4950&4955.
I have checked and my firewall do allow thies ports.   but the chat takes ages to load. and I have problems joining others.  with the " faild to find host or session"

so , who ells is having port issues. and is there a way to fix it ?

8 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Gildarts_bb said:

Is anybody else on your router playing warframe or other online games ?

I share a network with my housemate.
on note, I have nerver had problems wiht port issues before even when we both played WF at some point..
I played about a month ago, and there was no problems there.  came back a week ago,  and now, is when the problem poped up.

This keeps happening to me. I find changing ports then restarting the game fixes it for me for about an hour and then it happens again.

The games now starting to become unplayable for me and in a few more planets that I unlock I will be forced to uninstall and delete it because it's impossible for me to solo.

1 hour ago, Bravestinsane said:

This keeps happening to me. I find changing ports then restarting the game fixes it for me for about an hour and then it happens again.

The games now starting to become unplayable for me and in a few more planets that I unlock I will be forced to uninstall and delete it because it's impossible for me to solo.

change the ports log into the router and forward thos eports to your computer.  upnp sometimes shifts when more than one person is using it.  then do the same for your hosuemate ON DIFFERENT PORTS.

2 hours ago, Meliq said:

change the ports log into the router and forward thos eports to your computer.  upnp sometimes shifts when more than one person is using it.  then do the same for your hosuemate ON DIFFERENT PORTS.

Ports are already forwarded, and this happens when I'm the only person using the internet. I'm also the only person plaything this game.

The only way for me to play this is in 1-2 hour chunks, set the ports restart, change to different ports restart, then rinse and repeat. It's this bloody game no other game has this issue.

If you have a fix i will try anything, but so far I have searched google to the ends of Earth and found nothing that works.

Just now, Bravestinsane said:

Ports are already forwarded, and this happens when I'm the only person using the internet. I'm also the only person plaything this game.

The only way for me to play this is in 1-2 hour chunks, set the ports restart, change to different ports restart, then rinse and repeat. It's this bloody game no other game has this issue.

If you have a fix i will try anything, but so far I have searched google to the ends of Earth and found nothing that works.

Well, one of the rules of thumb of troubleshooting  that applies here is - if it is only happening to you, then it is likely your computer/network.

Contact support and see if anyone else has the issue.

1 hour ago, Meliq said:

Well, one of the rules of thumb of troubleshooting  that applies here is - if it is only happening to you, then it is likely your computer/network.

Contact support and see if anyone else has the issue.

I just disabled the Upnp in the options and it already seems to be better, connecting to games a lot faster.

EDIT: Spoke too soon still happening.

Edited by Bravestinsane