Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void Of The Void - A Short Journey

Madotsuki

Most people who have played the Orokin Void levels have experienced (or at least had a teammate experience) falling through the map or getting trapped somewhere, becoming stuck and relying on the rest of the team to finish the mission for them. Usually, the victim can't do anything about it but wait. But this time...

I was in a T2 void mission with some clanmates, the game was a little laggy but oh well, and at one point a door glitched while i was trying to pass through, shoving me out of the map. But instead of falling down into the endless void, i was shoved UP through the roof.

oycp.jpg

Initial despair was replaced with curiosity when i noticed that i could still move along the roof and even reach the other cielings. And so my quest to find an exit from the void of the Void commenced!

j4ho.jpg

4jar.jpg

Eventually I managed to find a hole in the cieling and actually succeeded in falling back down into the level to rejoin the team.

wux1.jpg

It was scary, but at least it's better than falling through the map and not being able to do anything about it :/