Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting to make gameplay videos

Arcane_Intelligence

It´s been few weeks since I got a new gaming PC and today I decided to try something new for me: recording gameplay.

And luckily there was special alert with Darvo, so I decided to use that.

I would appreciate it if you could give some opinions and tips for stuff like this, so I can improve myself a bit. Hope you enjoy!

Edited by Arcane_Intelligence

Its pretty good, I like it! Wish I could do something like that. 

My first gameplay video I didn't know how to make the PS4 mic audio to capture. Figured out 6 months later, lol. 

Can I share mine? I promise its really short. I stopped making them cause people said they were terrible.  :(

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Warframe_Stitches_zpsql86v0wv.mp4

41 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its pretty good, I like it! Wish I could do something like that. 

My first gameplay video I didn't know how to make the PS4 mic audio to capture. Figured out 6 months later, lol. 

Can I share mine? I promise its really short. I stopped making them cause people said they were terrible.  :(

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Warframe_Stitches_zpsql86v0wv.mp4

You atleast did something more.

I just press 2 buttons, play and press those buttons again when I´m done.

P.S: Second alert video currently uploading, special guest included.

51 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Lyrics Shmyrics, the singing on the other hand was very good and sweet voice.

Why thank you, Sir Knight.

I try to keep quiet mostly in-game. Here's the thing- random squad talking to themselves and the moment I say something, total silence. Its like the creature from the blue lagoon just showed up. 

52 minutes ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

You atleast did something more.

I just press 2 buttons, play and press those buttons again when I´m done.

P.S: Second alert video currently uploading, special guest included.

Sounds exciting. DE Rebecca?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Have been playing more Dark Souls 3 recently, so I decided to make a video...

It's amazing, you did it hardcore. When I faced Yhorm, I snucked in, stole the storm ruler, upgraded it and came back. 4-5 strong attacks after, he was dead. Very disappointing. Fantastic job on the video, love Dark Souls!

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

It's amazing, you did it hardcore. When I faced Yhorm, I snucked in, stole the storm ruler, upgraded it and came back. 4-5 strong attacks after, he was dead. Very disappointing. Fantastic job on the video, love Dark Souls!

Thanks man! Before I also just picked Storm Ruler and used it against Yhorm, along side Siegward.

But this time I wanted to try not to use either of them so unfortunately I had to do horrible things in Siegward´s cell...

Fight you see in the video was actually my 2nd try, 1st one was close, got him down to about 30% health.