Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Idea For Forwarding To Dev.council

Pyragma

Trading has been on the minds and mouths of the devs as well as the community, and it seems like something is missing or being overthought. The Devs have openly stated that they are afraid of Trading because of potential exploits and dupeing people will enevitably find. They talk about issues with Creds, Plat, and Blueprints, but materials are never mentioned. My idea is thus, I know I can't possibly have been the first to think of it, because I am not a special unique snowflake of raw intellectual idea.

Make Trading able between Clan members only, and have them able to trade materials, just materials. No Creds, no Blueprints, definately no Plat. Have a room in the Dojo or a console you can access for trading. If have tons of Morphics, and my Clan mate just got a BP that needs 10 and he has 1, I can give him some of mine so he can build it.

This will not devalue things like the Warframes, Weapons, Void, and Stalker items because you can't trade Blueprints. People will also not be able to sell things because what are they going to sell things for if Creds and Plat are off the table?

Maybe it is too simple or maybe it is too strict. However it is just an idea and if someone wants to take it, re-word it whatever and post it on the Dev Council please do, if something has already been decided or brought up already I thank you for your time.

Moving to Gameplay Feedback.

Ontopic: A council votes on proposals by an outside entity, the council ... counsels. General feedback is the same for every member of the forums. rading is being looked at and will come out eventually. Preemptive feedback is ... not feedback, but blank suggestions based on assumptions. ;)

Locking thread.