The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR Tests, change or remove.

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Good evening.

Why must a player be forced into a test, especially a mode they don't enjoy, to advance to the next master rank?

A person who doesn't enjoy parkour/stealth/etc, or someone who may be physically handicapped, is just plain screwed. Adding unnecessary stress, just kills one's enjoyment and turns them away.

There was no reason to change the test maps, either. Is some, you simply can't make out where platforms are or their edges. 

These tests need to changed or removed. If I can beat the planet bosses without parkouring across the walls, I shouldn't be forced to do it in order to advance my account's status.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

ok i will TRY to be serious with this

MR tests are their so the game knows you are "getting gud"

if they were not there idiots would just rush MR ranks by spamming akkad or any other exp spot so they could get access to the OP weapons immediantly

MR lock exists to give validity to the weaker weapons and lower leveled content so you use them before you get the broken stuff like tigris prime

and besides once you are like what MR 13 which is not even all that hard to achieve that is only 422,500 (thx wiki) you ahve access to all currently avalible weapons

also the MR tests are not hard at all to do, i am MR 16 myself and some of the MR tests are really fun and i love the fact that they do require some sort of flexilbility to do *cough* the kill all enemies before running out of platforms one *cough*

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

Unfortunately, being legally blind makes the MR tests a real game breaker. Can't pay anyone to do the tests for me, as it's against Warframe's ToS.

As much as I enjoy Warframe, it seems DE is punishing me. I can't see the color red, I can't see multiple platforms well, I can't judge distance due being legally blind, and I can't group since all I get is verbally insulted before everyone leaves. And, no, reporting players doesn't do a damn thing. At least from my experience. 

If you find the MR tests easy for you, more power to you. I couldn't be more happy, that you're happy :D

I'm just speaking for those of us who enjoy Warframe, but can't/don't receive the "help" we need due to personal or physical reasons.