Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault Prime [can we hunt it?]

EviLemon

Question

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, EviLemon said:

I wanted to get EMBER PRIME but it's vault... Wondering the LAU vault can help to get "vaulted prime"? 

However, will the ember prime come back to relic?

Prime vault means DE removed the items from the game so you can't farm for it anymore. Ember prime might come back but nobody knows when.

55 minutes ago, 4holes said:

Prime vault means DE removed the items from the game so you can't farm for it anymore.

Something that's also good to note is that they stated they would re-add them to the game once they had a way of providing all of them without diluting drop tables. This hasn't happened even though relics solved the issue though :(

Edited by Scylax

10 hours ago, Scylax said:

Something that's also good to note is that they stated they would re-add them to the game once they had a way of providing all of them without diluting drop tables. This hasn't happened even though relics solved the issue though :(

Relics didn't solve drop table diluition. it has been shifted from the prime parts table to the relics drop tables. 

ironically, the most straightforward solution to the problem is adding more nodes and diversifing loot between them. which is never going to happen. actually, it's not a good solution since it would bring up problems.

Edited by ragingdeamon
I was either sleepy or pissed when I posted this. sorry.

4 hours ago, ragingdeamon said:

Relics didn't solve drop table diluition.

Correction: Relics provided a solution to dilution*

The rewards are still diluted because DE duplicates items across them a ton. As you suggested, diversifying the loot between them (a la returning vaulted prime parts to them) would resolve the dilution issue if coupled with spreading relic drops across more nodes. No new nodes have to be created though. With the current number of mission nodes (~213), the current number of relics (41) could be spread so that there would be 5 missions per relic that would reward only that relic. That would make it too easy to farm, but the point is there's plenty of room to spread relics. DE is fully capable of tweaking drop tables and fixing dilution completely, but they haven't.

Of course you can sit there, defeated, and profess your negativity to others, but the whole reason DE doesn't make changes like this is because people are satisfied with "they'll never do it anyway" instead of pressuring them into doing what they need to do.

Edited by Scylax

28 minutes ago, Scylax said:

Correction: Relics provided a solution to dilution*

The rewards are still diluted because DE duplicates items across them a ton. As you suggested, diversifying the loot between them (a la returning vaulted prime parts to them) would resolve the dilution issue if coupled with spreading relic drops across more nodes. No new nodes have to be created though. With the current number of mission nodes (~213), the current number of relics (41) could be spread so that there would be 5 missions per relic that would reward only that relic. That would make it too easy to farm, but the point is there's plenty of room to spread relics. DE is fully capable of tweaking drop tables and fixing dilution completely, but they haven't.

Of course you can sit there, defeated, and profess your negativity to others, but the whole reason DE doesn't make changes like this is because people are satisfied with "they'll never do it anyway" instead of pressuring them into doing what they need to do.

"providing a solution" is not solving the problem. the fact that DE doesn't *really* want to solve the problem is another matter entierly. diluition is still there, although it is much better than before, since most other rewards presented are actually fine and not 3 orokin cells. 

multiplying nodes is a very bad idea. I don't have to explain why, DE already diminished the number of nodes a whole lot and provided loads of reasons why. why did I say that before? I dunno. must have been hungry or something. 

that being said, of the 213 nodes of the starchart, around 67 don't give relics (exterminates and captures) and 33 of them have the AABC rotation. not counting sabotages, that can give 2 rewards. so actually, DE could go for 6 missions/ rotations per relic. they're not going to do that because of what you said and because they want to encourgage mission variety. except the derelict because reasons. I'm sure they have playtested it so that the medium relic+pieces farming time is less than before. 

please don't address people negatively because they are negative. that makes them more negative towards the community and make you seem negative towards part of the community. which is not good.  
especially if they aren't negative.