Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe System blueprint drop rate

DAFIRE

dear devs..., its like a week i'm searching and farming for any "System blueprint" i did every boss that drops one 20 times

and none of them dropped a "System blueprint" so i suggest you devs to increase drop rate of systems in next patch

Thanks Dafire2

dear devs..., its like a week i'm searching and farming for any "System blueprint" i did every boss that drops one 20 times

and none of them dropped a "System blueprint" so i suggest you devs to increase drop rate of systems in next patch

Thanks Dafire2

... something about this sounds like hyperbole. im thinking you did a single boss two or three times and are crying about how you didnt get a systems.

Thanks Dafire2

Its probably a a bad luck buddy, systems drop as often as ony other component for me.

bad luck, or its just bad gameplay! but it will end up that the player quits the game and comes never again back and will not spent any money on it, because it seems to him/her, that he/her is forced to sink money into it to play the game properly.

bad luck, or its just bad gameplay! but it will end up that the player quits the game and comes never again back and will not spent any money on it, because it seems to him/her, that he/her is forced to sink money into it to play the game properly.

Oh wow you're literally going around the forum now just to talk about how everything should be free. It's not bad gameplay, you just can't handle the fact that if you pay money you get things quicker.

Ok, lemme get this straight. I have one if not multiple copies of the prints for the chassis and helmet of every available frame barring Loki, and I have beaten every boss more than 15-20 times. The only systems drop I ever got is the Rhino systems, which I used to build my rhino. I suffer from a distinct lack of systems prints. Something weird is going on for me.

I can kind of agree with this, I've been trying to farm the Volt systems for over a week now. Granted, I don't get to play all that much, but I have done the run roughly 35 times now. I'm not really that frustrated, or think that the systems should be free and drop all the time. I'm just curious as to its actual drop rate, and I think that every warframe blueprint set should drop from at least 2 boss locations, just so I could vary up my farming a bit.

Oh wow you're literally going around the forum now just to talk about how everything should be free. It's not bad gameplay, you just can't handle the fact that if you pay money you get things quicker.

not everything should be free. or to pay.

but if i farm since a week and do the alert missions, and it bugs out or does not drop any blueprints for orokin reactors for example (i know this is a beta), it leads me to leave this game alone, till it is fixed, balanced, or not anymore in my mind.

aaaaaaaaaand yes, it kindaaa bugs me that if you pay you get things quicker.

but since this game is made that way, and free to play gamers are not cannon fodder, instead allys, or dont know, it is very much ok. but make it reasonable. i mean should i farm and never get it?

i did get so far, blueprints for orokin catalyst.

Edited by lorddash2

not everything should be free. or to pay.

but if i farm since a week and do the alert missions, and it bugs out or does not drop any blueprints for orokin reactors for example (i know this is a beta), it leads me to leave this game alone, till it is fixed, balanced, or not anymore in my mind.

aaaaaaaaaand yes, it kindaaa bugs me that if you pay you get things quicker.

but since this game is made that way, and free to play gamers are not cannon fodder, instead allys, or dont know, it is very much ok. but make it reasonable. i mean should i farm and never get it?

i did get so far, blueprints for orokin catalyst.

You don't like farming? I guess you're not much of a "HARDCORE GAMER"