Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Pvp Suggestion!(Please Read!)

Enomilli

Enjoy the game once it becomes stale at end game without some form of PvP, usually people who cry about pvp in a game are the ones that usally can't handle virtual stressors and are the ones crying 90% of the time saying RNG is too hard, or please make the event easy so everyone can do it! -_-

IF YOU DON'T LIKE PVP DON'T PLAY IT!!! But don't ruin it for the rest of us who have a shred of hope for it to come, it's not like it will destroy your previous PvE ( God knows, the community doing a good job of that already by asking the devs to dumb the game down for the casual crowd.....

Edited by RogueSpecter

Enjoy the game once it becomes stale at end game without some form of PvP, usually people who cry about pvp in a game are the ones that usally can't handle virtual stressors and are the ones crying 90% of the time saying RNG is too hard, or please make the event easy so everyone can do it! -_-

IF YOU DON'T LIKE PVP DON'T PLAY IT!!! But don't ruin it for the rest of us who have a shred of hope for it to come, it's not like it will destroy your previous PvE ( God knows, the community doing a good job of that already by asking the debs to dumb the game down for the casual crowd.....

I think most of us can honestly say, PvP won't bother us at all, we just would like it to be more of a side-focus, and not a main focus. So, really, what we're saying is. Take the PvP you have, deal with that until more important things are fixed.

-1 keep your biased comments, don't need them here, accept it or not, one day we will have a public PvP model! It's just business....

Yes, and like I just said I'm sure no one would ever mind if we had one. We just want the more important bits like PvE done first. Once PvE is finished, polished and able to be eaten off of, then we can work on PvP. This was not a PvP marketed game, it was not thought up with PvP in mind. It was created and thought up as a coop dungeon crawler-type game, and that's the part that should be focused on, FOR THE MOMENT.

If you want PvP, take it, AFTER PvE is completed.

Heres the sad fact:

Reset 2 weeks ago, already maxed out on mods, frames, weapons, and all planets done -_- need more content, and trust me PvE content won't come down the pipeline forever, so PvP will actually be welcomed at some point, not to mention, what's the point of building a toon in any ARPG, or TPSARPG if not to PvP at some point??? So let me get this strait......you build an end all frame just to kill already dumbed down AI??!! I could understand if the AI was challenging (first few hours of last event was kinda challenging till community cried and then got nerf'd -_-)

Maybe if we had a planet full of a stalkers on ED it would be fun......until an actual challenge its just stagnant.

Heres the sad fact:

Reset 2 weeks ago, already maxed out on mods, frames, weapons, and all planets done -_- need more content, and trust me PvE content won't come down the pipeline forever, so PvP will actually be welcomed at some point, not to mention, what's the point of building a toon in any ARPG, or TPSARPG if not to PvP at some point??? So let me get this strait......you build an end all frame just to kill already dumbed down AI??!! I could understand if the AI was challenging (first few hours of last event was kinda challenging till community cried and then got nerf'd -_-)

Maybe if we had a planet full of a stalkers on ED it would be fun......until an actual challenge its just stagnant.

I'm not saying it should be PvE forever, I will welcome PvP the day it happens, I just don't want it to happen right now. PvE should be the main focus, PvP the second. That does not mean PvP should never happen, it means it should happen later.

Heres the sad fact:

People like you don't understand DE's vision about this game and are so self-centered it bothers me...

This is a PvE game before a PvP game...DE has made it clear the way they want to go but no one listens and they continue down their selfish road of PvP threads...

Let DE complete their vision before catering to things that were not meant to have a purpose in this game like PvP...

Try not to think of yourself...PvP will come...but it will come when it is ready...and when DE has finally done the things that they've wished to do...

Are you all dense?? At what point did I ever state that PvE shouldn't take priority over a PvP model?? I think the person you should be focusing on is the OP for coming up with a BASH thread against PvP, I've stayed quiet for months playing PvE having fun, going to forums, and watching SUPERTARDS bash PvP that doesn't even exist yet!! So yeah,,.... Know that DE's direction is focused on PvE, and to be honest I love PvE, but for moron forum dwellers to simply make pointless/useless bashing threads about PvP is just down right unproductive within itself.........

So before criticizing me take a hard look at yourselves and ask who the selfish people are?! Me, for staying quiet for month allowing the devs to receive proper feedback from the community to fix the game, or this dipSH$&t for posting useless hate threads on PvP and a good percentage agreeing with it just because............... Clogging the forums is more productive??? I GUESS IM JUST SELFISH -_- /sarcasm off.

Are you all dense?? At what point did I ever state that PvE shouldn't take priority over a PvP model?? I think the person you should be focusing on is the OP for coming up with a BASH thread against PvP, I've stayed quiet for months playing PvE having fun, going to forums, and watching SUPERTARDS bash PvP that doesn't even exist yet!! So yeah,,.... Know that DE's direction is focused on PvE, and to be honest I love PvE, but for moron forum dwellers to simply make pointless/useless bashing threads about PvP is just down right unproductive within itself.........

So before criticizing me take a hard look at yourselves and ask who the selfish people are?! Me, for staying quiet for month allowing the devs to receive proper feedback from the community to fix the game, or this dipSH$&t for posting useless hate threads on PvP and a good percentage agreeing with it just because............... Clogging the forums is more productive??? I GUESS IM JUST SELFISH -_- /sarcasm off.

I could ask you the same question...so I think I will...

At what point did I ever say that PvP should not exist...or should be held back...?

Well, honestly, considering you misread our posts, thinking we kept saying PvP should never happen ever....I don't think we are the 'dense' ones...

I could ask you the same question...so I think I will...

At what point did I ever say that PvP should not exist...or should be held back...?

Well, honestly, considering you misread our posts, thinking we kept saying PvP should never happen ever....I don't think we are the 'dense' ones...

It was a generalization -_- FFS, and really intended for the OP, NOT YOU PEOPLE!!! If I were quoting you in particular I would have used the quote button.......LIKE I JUST DID ^

Are people really this slow all the time?