Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasable Colours

Anunymau5

I really hate the fact that colour packs are five dollars and can only be bought with plat so I had an idea that DE could make individual one use colours for sale. So you could buy saturated red for instance and it could only be used in one of the colour selection areas and it could only be used once. What does everyone else think?

im not a rich tenno but if one is determined enough you can figure out a way to get enough for what you want tho i wish for those free to play players there were things like weapon or warframe slots as rare ? rewards or somthing because i have friends that are bored because they can't afford platinum and can't get them selves to sell there frames they farmed so long for.

I just want to point this out. I've seen this be successful in other games.

However, it worked like this.

Buy an item off the real money shop.

Store color in item.

Sell item to other players.

Notice anything we may lack the ability to do yet? ;p I'd support this method if trading was in the game, but just straight up buying aesthetics for credits which are supposed to be a real money perk, is not a way to go. If you could get the colors you wanted strictly for credits, even if it is only one use, no one will buy it with real money.

I think you guys are misreading the original suggestion.

I really hate the fact that colour packs are five dollars and can only be bought with plat so I had an idea that DE could make individual one use colours for sale. So you could buy saturated red for instance and it could only be used in one of the colour selection areas and it could only be used once. What does everyone else think?

Having individual colors for sale would benefit everyone.

A full color palette is $5. It has 90 colors. That means every color is $0.06

Put single colors for sale for, say, 5 plat. That's $0.33 each color.

Since it's a "tiny" purchase, it's more probable that people will impulse buy it. Since it's a single color each time, there's a good chance people will buy single colors multiple times.

Just adding the option should bring additional income to DE. It's the exact same pricing strategy used in Android/iPhone games and microtransactions.

Edited by Kyte

I think you guys are misreading the original suggestion.

Having individual colors for sale would benefit everyone.

A full color palette is $5. It has 90 colors. That means every color is $0.06

Put single colors for sale for, say, 5 plat. That's $0.33 each color.

Since it's a "tiny" purchase, it's more probable that people will impulse buy it. Since it's a single color each time, there's a good chance people will buy single colors multiple times.

Just adding the option should bring additional income to DE. It's the exact same pricing strategy used in Android/iPhone games and microtransactions.

If that's how he means, then he has my support.