The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Client crashing almost daily since TSG update.

Terrence_Knight

After crashing twice in succession trying to do a syndicate spy mission on mars with Ivara I'm here now feeling rather fed up with said crashing hindering my ability to play the game.

At least this time I had the presence of mind to remember to grab the number the crash page gave me

War-1038390

I have recently verified and optimized my client so I'd like to believe its not that, least I hope its not that as it'll get real old real quick if i gotta do this on a daily basis.

Edit 1:Verified and Optimized my files right after I made this post and tried to do an invasion mission on Mirage and crashed within 2 minutes of entering mission. Now that I think bout it the crashes have been happening within the first couple minutes of starting a mission.

Edit 2:Seemed to have fixed the issue by shutting off the computer for several moments then booting it back up, I'm being led to believe it had something to do with updating my Nvidia graphic driver earlier today and not restarting the computer then. With a restart I managed to play the rest of the evening without a hitch so that fixed the immediate problem.

Edited by Terrence_Knight

• 3 weeks later...

I had this problem for 2 years, My graphics driver would randomly crash while playing(from 5 minutes in to 6 hours in), sometimes it would recover, other times it required a full pc shutdown. After so many tried solutions, over a year of new graphics driver updates...I finally found a solution that 100% works for me (also works in other games that get crash issues). The problem with warframe from what i can tell is it @(*()$ hates overclocked cards, even factory overclocked.

So the solution is to:

1. Download MSI afterburner.

2. On the MSI Afterburner main page, set the core clock(MHz) slider to -100 instead of 0. This will reduce your core clock by 100MHz. The performance hit is negligible like 3fps if anything.

3.Optional: Set 2 profiles on MSI Afterburner main page, so you can easily switch between regular core clock and -100 core clock when playing warframe.

4. Enjoy your game crash free.