Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's the Empress?

Liquid262

OT: if you're concerned about a silky smooth shave well it certainly makes a difference if you've been stewing for fifty seven years.\

\

ETA : We no longer talk turkey because they've been carved up like an xmas winged composagnathotho,.

EETA: W\hy is it always Germany I have to escape from? is not fair!

Edited by Liquid262

54 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

And what do we do with heretics?

Reveal hidden contents

We noodle them with noodles until they repent, then we drown them in noodle sauce, so they may repent for their sins in the giant eternal sink drain

FOR THE NOODLEMUTH *waterboards Liquid262 with noodles and noodlewater*

37 minutes ago, Liquid262 said:

You Fools! The very salt your wretched carcasses exude cannot compare to the sheer forceful wall of horse puckey that (misspelled my f

504uY2B.png You stand no chance against the forces of off-topic. THE EMPIRE OF OFF-TOPIC IS ETERNAL. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 

We woujld be willing to pay 20,000 pounds or 1 and one half Kelly Brooks.

I mean have you seen her? there are no good jokes about how awesome she is but Lotus is just not there except to remind me im on fire when im on fire thnx moschnon

Edited by Liquid262

And now I've come to the end of myself. \Theres on;y so much schadenfreud\e one can draw from those poor MWO fucks. \Here's hoping the war Within will actually go somehwere.

Hott in Gimmel was that a natughy worrd>

How am I able to swear? It has been years, decades! we'vec been srching for some kind of out. Now that our winged pricks have shown through our citizenship shouldbe just a lii\tle bi\t brighter.

Edited by Liquid262

12 minutes ago, Liquid262 said:

And now I've come to the end of myself. \Theres on;y so much schadenfreud\e one can draw from those poor MWO fucks. \Here's hoping the war Within will actually go somehwere.

Hott in Gimmel was that a natughy worrd>

mwo is ptw

spooky wolfenstein wachroboter mechs are better

Mein Gods, its like sunshine on the morning. let me taste the wsweet dew of freedom "S#&$kicker"

It's like honey dew a savory taste that youll never quite be rid rof.

(Editors Note: the free-range profanity has been discontinued./]

ETA:my double had some decent advice which I just forgot but its one or one half comments sabove me so crarry on)|)

Edited by Liquid262

21 minutes ago, Liquid262 said:

"MWO is PTW" m y god marry me and will own all those swine like Imerpius and Babycakes and MB et al.

\\

(EETA) I mean MWO is totally not P2W and if your have half the brain of canned clams youll do fine!1"

m-marry you?

*desperate never-been-in-a-relationship face*

*looks back at medic plushy*

but i couldn't..

31 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

m-marry you?

*desperate never-been-in-a-relationship face*

*looks back at medic plushy*

but i couldn't..

It would never work, the all-consuming desire to not give one wi about those MWO stikfks* grinds that pate into dusht compared to well some kind of endless or something. <- I can't eve\n see the punctuation.

8*footnote - its actually fckstks

Edited by Liquid262

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

you need to get a promotion.

besides, you don't even have 100 posts.

Post-worthy? Disgraceful! While I am still coherent I can only add that such low-hanging fruit only bears nuts, or something.

**Addendum - Once again, whomever the voice actor for Kela. She genuinely frightens me; i like it!\

Edited by Liquid262

1 hour ago, Liquid262 said:

Post-worthy? Disgraceful! While I am still coherent I can only add that such low-hanging fruit only bears nuts, or something.

**Addendum - Once again, whomever the voice actor for Kela. She genuinely frightens me; i like it!\

robin atkins downes did twentyfold better with deathshead in wolfenstein tno 

kekla de lame is just an edgy anime antagonist 

com at mi bitsches

35 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

robin atkins downes did twentyfold better with deathshead in wolfenstein tno 

kekla de lame is just an edgy anime antagonist 

com at mi bitsches

Your relaince on buzzxwords will be oyournotrer undoing. sweet jeebus whos\\'s is hooting\ ?!1

Anywa, your something something or-urther has demonstraded a detailed lack of the aggresiv type we need to actually go after some kind of (Aziz, more light!)

Just now, Liquid262 said:

Your relaince on buzzxwords will be oyournotrer undoing. sweet jeebus whos\\'s is hooting\ ?!1

Anywa, your something something or-urther has demonstraded a detailed lack of the aggresiv type we need to actually go after some kind of (Aziz, more light!)

i understand sh*tposting is fun but

how do you not get tired of ret^rd-speek

22 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i understand sh*tposting is fun but

how do you not get tired of ret^rd-speek

it's 50/50. I'm on vacation for the week which means the only life I must cherish is moms Canary.

He's a feathered pig but he's only a teenager in birdie years.

ETa" Well yu could argue that *Matt Damon*ca argue about shootigin a dog but.

EEtt_ If Sheldon is on record describing Frenching Ember what in the living hades is about to hap\\en?

Edited by Liquid262