Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need some rhinos (CONAS A TA TU I got me answer dont bother opening this thread it's pointless)

(PSN)WarHatePrejudice

Question

Now you will probably open this thread read and you will just leave without replying (YEA I KNOW HOW IT IS) 

So anyway I'm trying a max iron skin build on my rhino prime and heard that ironclad charge affects it A LOT 

Now, I need to know HOW does it affect or?  Do I cast iron skin and quickly use ironclad charge before the 3s suckling damage thing is over or......what?

Ik he's not supposed to be a tank

I usually run him with rhino stomp

Don't judge me

Edited by (PS4)Heads_Cutter
Speleing

4 answers to this question

He's a great tank if you're using the augment, don't know who lied to you he isn't.

For full control over Iron Skin I'd go for this build (feel free to change out of Iron shrapnel for Vitality if you're not confident).

The way it works is you charge and try to hit as many enemies in one charge as you can. The more you hit, the more armor buff you'll get. After that, cast Iron skin and it'll make use of that armor to add extra hp to iron skin.

3zZYr8V.jpg

Edited by Major_Phantom

you see a group of enemies, then you rhino charge them (with the augment ofc) then you'll gain temp armor, then you quickly use iron skin after this, since iron skin uses rhino's current armor as health too (or something like that) 

basically, you use ironclad charge on a big group of enemies to gain a lot of armor, then you use iron skin to get a lot of health from it, since it benefits from rhino's armor (which is increased by the augment)