Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Anyone Noticed Ash's Ult Now Attack Up To 16 Targets?

CatScratch

I swear his armour went down, but I wasn't sure about his 4 being buffed. I noticed in tower defence I was able to keep the attack going for about 10 seconds but it was lagging pretty hard so I wasn't sure if it was buffed, or if it was lagging, or if I just got lucky with a close cluster.

No, because all the other ultimates grab everything in range and complete very quickly. As it is now, Bladestorm continually searches for targets within range. On Defense where enemies congregate around a central location, an Ash with an upgraded Bladestorm and Stretch would continually search for targets within range - even enemies that entered the range after the ability was triggered. That means it would have ridiculous potential for continuing for ludicrous amounts of time, as long as enemies kept coming into range. Factor in that Ash is invulnerable for the duration of the ability, and you've got something that practically screams overpowered.

That aside, I noticed that Blade Storm was affecting more than 13 targets, but I thought that was just on account of me throwing Continuity on. Can't wait until they release the new animations for Bladestorm; that's gonna make it totally badass.

This^