Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need some help

RubberNinja125

Question

Hey peeps,

I've been a long time lurker of these forums, and as a first time poster I was hoping to get some help obtaining a few parts... I know you've heard these all before but I'd appreciate some help getting my hands on Ash, but first a little back story.

I started playing shortly after the game came to Steam, and I started playing by myself, Billy Nomates over here, I enjoyed it and played it regularly, life got in the way and over the years I occasionally uninstalled and reinstalled just to see what has changed, so calling me a casual player is an understatement, by the time I had heard of Ash, I wasn't very far into the story or into the Solar System map thingy, So I spent many months trying my best to speed through the planets to get to the planet where he originally dropped, but before I could even get that far an update rendered my adventure useless and changed his drop. I uninstalled shortly after a few failed attempts at trying the new "farming" method.

Ever since then I've uninstalled and reinstalled every now and then just to see what's changed and to give it ago again, I like where it's heading and the new UI to the planetary map is nice and very easy on the eyes and gives a clear direction and view of progression.

I wanted to pick up where I left off and after many failed attempts, again. I just want to join a group that can help me get Ash parts quick and easy, I know void relics can get me Ash Prime but I'm not too sure which would be easier.

12 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, RubberNinja125 said:

I don't know what the Law of Retribution raid is, is it part of the story or like a squad based dungeon kind of thing?

Basically it's a 3 section , 4-8 man squad mission that requires a bit of coordination to do. It.takes about 20- 40 minutes to depending on squad experience.

You buy a blueprint for the key in the market and then make it in your foundary and the mission will pop up on earth. There's also a nightmare version of it.

I did a youtube guide a while back. Here's the vid:

Spoiler

Edited by Mutt2679

44 minutes ago, Mutt2679 said:

You buy a blueprint for the key in the market and then make it in your foundary and the mission will pop up on earth. There's also a nightmare version of it.

Reveal hidden contents

Is it permanent? But in terms of just going to a grineer level, what kind of level should I go for? survival, exterminate? defense? obviously something easy, I don't mind redoing missions as I can always do with more components.

@RubberNinja125The blueprint is permanent, but they key you make isn't. You have to make one each time you want to go in. I've gotten all 3 ash parts in one raid before, if your squad concentrates on killing the manics.

If you want to get em the other way, Any grineer map on high level with an alarm and/or lock down will get them to spawn. Excavation, and survival for the endless, since the alarms are active on start. Or if you'd rather the other mission types can spawn them, Just get them to hit the alarm and wait for them to laugh.

Edited by Mutt2679

6 minutes ago, Mutt2679 said:

@RubberNinja125The blueprint is permanent, but they key you make isn't. You have to make one each time you want to go in. I've gotten all 3 ash parts in one raid before, if your squad concentrates on killing the manics.

If you want to get em the other way, Any grineer map on high level with an alarm and/or lock down will get them to spawn. Excavation, and survival for the endless, since the alarms are active on start. Or if you'd rather the other mission types can spawn them, Just get them to hit the alarm and wait for them to laugh.

Alright ok, does everyone require a key or does it work for a group? and why the high level, wouldn't it be easier on a low level or manics on not spawn on low levels? 

13 minutes ago, RubberNinja125 said:

Alright ok, does everyone require a key or does it work for a group? and why the high level, wouldn't it be easier on a low level or manics on not spawn on low levels? 

Only one person needs a key. 

The spawn rate is higher on the higher tiers. You can try it on the lower levels if you want, just won't be as fast, and I don't think they spawn at all on the really low levels..  On the survival and excavation I just read they start spawning around 15 minutes now. Also if you have nekros, desocrate works for ash parts.

Edited by Mutt2679

34 minutes ago, Mutt2679 said:

The spawn rate is higher on the higher tiers. You can try it on the lower levels if you want, just won't be as fast, and I don't think they spawn at all on the really low levels..  On the survival and excavation I just read they start spawning around 15 minutes now. Also if you have nekros, desocrate works for ash parts.

So, Find a group, do a survival or excavation on a high level... got it, I've only just unlocked Mars, even though I have levels available on other planets, so what planet would be a good starting point?

6 minutes ago, RubberNinja125 said:

So, Find a group, do a survival or excavation on a high level... got it, I've only just unlocked Mars, even though I have levels available on other planets, so what planet would be a good starting point?

In that case I would try mars first and see if you get any, if not you might have to unlock more planets.

Sedna would be where I would go, but Saturn might be a decent one too. 

25 minutes ago, Mutt2679 said:

In that case I would try mars first and see if you get any, if not you might have to unlock more planets.

Sedna would be where I would go, but Saturn might be a decent one too. 

I'll hold off going to Sedna, those levels look like they'll end me, same for Saturn as well, even though I've defeated the boss of Saturn multiple times in a group, for some reason I don't think my "effective level" is anywhere near them, I'm not sure if it's because I haven't played in a while or I'm just not kitted out how I think I am.