The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex looks too cute.

neKroMancer

Yes, it's too cute.

Lex is currently the most powerful pistol availale but the in-game model look extreme tiny compared to your frame's hand. I think it's the size of Lato and feel like a placeholder (probably is). I think the model should be more powerful in order to better express it's power.

I expect a gun that look like Robocop's when it can fire 60 damage per bullet, not a tiny pistol.

Edited by neKroMancer

Barrel length has nothing to do with the power of the pistol vs. other pistols. 90% of the power comes from what it fires, there's a 2" version of that S&W 500.

Imo, it should have a muzzle break of some kind, it'd add to it's appearance immensely.

The design entirely depend on what mechanic Lexxy is using.

If she is using a regular powder/barrel groove then she should look a bit more archaic but judging from the firepower and the distance she definitely isn't relying on these normal mechanic (Lato would use it, granted, since the projectile is hellishly off at long range).

If Lexxy is a hand-held rail gun then there should be powersource attached to the chamber and a longer magnetic barrel to control the projectile.

Hell, give me Robocop's and we have a deal OK?

when i first used it, i thought, heh noisey cricket from men in black - cool.

and it kind of is, tiny gun, HUGE kick :P

laters

Monk

however, i would like a more beefy model myself, and perhaps a little less staring at the ceiling after every shot :P

Can we swap cylinder model into some sort of energy/magnetic chamber?

That's actually an interesting idea, split the tree a couple different ways, picking one locks the other, and it adds a different characteristic (multishot, piercing, etc..).