Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Cool Event-The Tenno Uprising

SniffYoBunnies

We made it.After decades of raids conducted upon the grineer that constantly weakend them we did it.Brave Tenno...prepare to defend...our new home M-Prime.

-So bassicaly the Tenno went full-badass mode and took over M-Prime in Mercury and set up a base.But as we all know the Grineer they wont stop and basicaly DE would put up an alert every lets say 30 mins,where we would go like 20 waves to defend our new HQ.If the event is succesfull and the Grineer haven´t destoyed the reactor core of the HQ more than 10 times,we get to keep the base and get shizton of materials,weapons and artifacts cuz we found a Grineer armory after succesfully defending our new home.

-If we fail well,we´re jsut gonna go back to grinding...

-Tell me what you think,I definitely thin this update would get teamwork and lore running in Warframe and would make the game 20% cooler.

I think if we were to add something to the game, it'd be a little bit more than another defense alert which we just did last weekend. (Which had many complaints) I don't really like defense in the first place because they're not all that interesting atm.