Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival/Defense changing drop tables the longer you go

(PSN)mmcareen

Hello,

So I know a lot of people are unhappy with the currently endless drop tables, so it got me thinking and talking with a few other people.  We came up with instead of endless just having rotation A, B, C.  Endless would have a Drop Table A, B, C as well.  So lets say for Defense, 0-20 waves, would be drop table A, lets just say its the same as the current drop table, 20-40 though would be drop table B, a better drop table, no credit rewards or single mods.  But pretty decent rewards all the same.  Then from 40 plus, its drop table C.  Now this would be your GOOD drop table and It says this drop table for the rest of the match.  If its a relic reward, then not just a single relic but like 3 or 5 relics per drop.  Clearly what actually would drop would be up for debate but anyone who used to run the endless knows how annoying it was to get a forma blueprint on 200 minutes in a survival.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Hello,

So I know a lot of people are unhappy with the currently endless drop tables, so it got me thinking and talking with a few other people.  We came up with instead of endless just having rotation A, B, C.  Endless would have a Drop Table A, B, C as well.  So lets say for Defense, 0-20 waves, would be drop table A, lets just say its the same as the current drop table, 20-40 though would be drop table B, a better drop table, no credit rewards or single mods.  But pretty decent rewards all the same.  Then from 40 plus, its drop table C.  Now this would be your GOOD drop table and It says this drop table for the rest of the match.  If its a relic reward, then not just a single relic but like 3 or 5 relics per drop.  Clearly what actually would drop would be up for debate but anyone who used to run the endless knows how annoying it was to get a forma blueprint on 200 minutes in a survival.

Most agree with this even steve. I recall multiple tweets.

I'd say it should be a solid formula that increase amount of xyz by abc. So every 20 waves you'd see +0.2 relic. meaning after +1 (100) you'd get 2 and so on. (just an example)

3 hours ago, RenownedWheat42 said:

I'd like this, but for it to apply to Interception and Excavation as well.

Y'know, the other endless stuff.

I was thinking about those too but my personal opinion of it is they ramp up a little slower the survival and defense.  That's how it seems to me anyone so they might new there own little pattern, but yeah I agree it should apply to those too. 

On 9/16/2016 at 10:20 PM, ScorpioneITA said:

Most agree with this even steve. I recall multiple tweets.

I'd say it should be a solid formula that increase amount of xyz by abc. So every 20 waves you'd see +0.2 relic. meaning after +1 (100) you'd get 2 and so on. (just an example)

i like this suggestion because it really encourages going further into the mission rather than finishing and repeating over and over. this is what we need for all those forma us power hungry tenno use lol. this is the challenge we want with the rewards we deserve.