Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OB borders on Ceres Def maps too narrow.

cromignon

There's the 'ceiling' on that huge outdoor Corpus Defense / Interception map too (the one which is walkways around a central rocky valley).  Jumping straight up from the cryopod location had my screen blank out and it put me stright back on the ground (granted, it was on a Titania modded for max bullet-jump).

I know a lot of the older tilesets were designed before parkour 2.0, or the mods that boosted it, but they should get a reworking of their boundaries so that perfectly normal actions, like jumping onto a platform to get the cephalon codex, or a syndicate medallion, doesn't take several tries to avoid bumping into invisible walls that reset you.

Also in the big Eris tile which is a long room with a torn up floor, containers and a big door at one end, and platforms/smaller exits along the sides, it's possible to fall into the floor, and get repeatedly put back into a position you immediately fall from again.  The only way out of that loop is to try and 180 and slide/bullet jump in the fraction of a second between resets.  /unstuck really should not be telling you to wait if you use it twice in a row.  It should be taking you back to an even earlier saved location (like 10 seconds ago), because the most recent one is no use.

Edited by polarity