Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No discount on new Syndanas?

(PSN)greensmaragd

Question

I've been waiting quite looking forward to my next discount coupons to buy me the new Syndanas, then the bitter disappointment all the new Syndanas and Zephir skin can not pay with discount coupons. I find it both very unfair because we have consoles anyway player a huge disadvantage compared to Pc players. Now it strikes us even new Syndanas, not least so the Booster. WHAT THE VULTURE SHOULD I BECAUSE EVEN BUY? I have everything I need and make every purchase of coupons depends. I have no coupon, I also do not buy anything, I have not a commodity that I can buy at all because I already own viable, then I do not buy more for real money platinum. Is that your new strategy? The customer buys anything? OK Good...

I think the new strategy, starting with the collapsed Prime Market absolutely wrong. The Key vierteiliung and all the other Measures provided by your currently getting worse. Slowly, I look around for a game apart from competitors. Is that what DE wants? Not even because the game is bad, although some was already bad by the Void circumcision. I no longer understand DE. It was such a player near the DE had. Slowly, I do not even think the DE really still has the same Manage- ment,?

The all worst, now you fall into it on tricks. Worse could fall not. Yes, once I bought something without rebate coupon the day. The Jetpack because my son it was so beautiful. Well, I thought to myself, the rest I buy with coupons .... But ....... but,,,,, .... BUT !!!! If I had known that the Copuons not work, I would naturally prefer the Cheaper set purchased. I feel fooled. And players who are new, do not look familiar neither easy way that there are blueprints or even on the first glance what it costs. These tricks will me much on the mind.
This is no longer the natute for what i Respect DE. 

Why DE ? Why? 

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Saddler01 said:

Coupons don't work on Tennogen items because it would mean less revenue for the creators.

On the PC that does not matter, because you can buy brands platinum cheaper with local discount. Now I have a jetpack wasted with 105 pL. The package in the whole is also cheaper. And that's ALSO cheaper, so this is then no justification. I just wanted to buy everything individually. Now I have thrown away 105 platinum.

Edited by (PS4)greensmaragd

1 minute ago, (PS4)greensmaragd said:

On the PC that does not matter, because you can buy brands platinum cheaper with local discount. Now I have a jetpack wasted with 100 pL. And that's ALSO cheaper, so this is then no justification. I just wanted to buy everything individually. Now I have thrown away 105 platinum.

The key point you are missing is that PC players cannot buy tennogen items with plat.  They can only buy it with real money through steam.

OK. I have to take back my first anger. I wrote to the support - and probably Accustomed due to the general one has given me my 105 platinum for retail purchase back. That is very fair- I think nevertheless DE should be something in advance clear somehow the customer close .So fast can you be impressed by something. Customers openly and honestly discussing. The support is there, at least as it concerns the team in my country and I think 1A.
De starts increasing with obfuscating tactics e.g. Blp hiding hold, not cost Show, only if you are only a click away yet, especially on console, accidental click of extensions. Far too expensive standard weapons. Such things lead then to such a reaction. I hope DE likely in future methods. What are open and Inwicible. E.g. to a message in Tenno Gen Set where available. this object You can not purchase with coupon, have a savings of XXX. I think Informative and hope I thus give an idea of how would like such a thing the customer and he is not behind veils feel-
Returns to the prices in the shop at if you look at the images. Separates Blp back of platinum purchases. Then it just fall for new players.

And again a credit to the support team. Thanx

I hope any Body undestad my bad english. I need a Dutch Forum XD

Edited by (PS4)greensmaragd

I don't understand how things are not clear in the market. All it requires is reading what is on your screen. Coupon purchase prices are clearly colored, and there is always a confirmation prompt before you spend any platinum. If you are moving too fast to pay attention to what the screens are telling you, I do not see that as DE's fault.