Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You gotta love New Loka

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

I was slowly going insane while hunting for Frostleaf when out of the blue, New Loka decides it's punishment time!  I spent hours scanning nothing but plants to protect their precious little Grove, and New Loka decides to kill me for it.  Luckily, I managed to extract right before the Ancients could deliver a final blow. 

Now I shall build Titania and destroy New Loka with the Guardian of the Silver Grove!  Muwahahahaha!

Also, anyone else notice how Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka are big on truth, but aren't allies? 

I don't have that problem, just a plus of working for Loka. Along with being a proprietor and distributor of their wares. :platinum::platinum::platinum: 

5 hours ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

Also, anyone else notice how Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka are big on truth, but aren't allies? 

They're also not enemies, but those are two very different truths. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I don't have that problem, just a plus of working for Loka. Along with being a proprietor and distributor of their wares. :platinum::platinum::platinum: 

They're also not enemies, but those are two very different truths. 

I'll take the Sancti Tigris.  You can have some Vestan Moss in return. 

I forget what "truths" they believe in.  The Arbiters (who I mainly joined because of Thel 'Vadam) talk a lot about "Truth" but never really say what their truth is or what they base it on.  I'm assuming New Loka has their truth based on Vestan Moss or something...

I'm sorry.  I just can't get over the fact that I spent an hour of my life looking for "non-existent" Moss.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

And i got every plants scanned in 3 hours...

#ggwp #praiserng

*just kidding s'cuse me

. . .

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?  IT TOOK ME THE ENTIRE WEEKEND TO GET ALL THE PLANTS SCANNED! 

That's it.

I've had enough.

I shall be joining the Grineer in burning earth down.

58 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

. . .

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?  IT TOOK ME THE ENTIRE WEEKEND TO GET ALL THE PLANTS SCANNED! 

That's it.

I've had enough.

I shall be joining the Grineer in burning earth down.

The treshcones i got stacks of scans beforehand (like wayyyy beforehand), the night plant, ruk's claw, lunar pitcher, the pool plant, and frost leaf took me 1 run and the moss took 2 runs, and I got hellios scanning jade leaf while i was looking for the shrine so it was sufficient by the time i need it lol

8 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

The treshcones i got stacks of scans beforehand (like wayyyy beforehand), the night plant, ruk's claw, lunar pitcher, the pool plant, and frost leaf took me 1 run and the moss took 2 runs, and I got hellios scanning jade leaf while i was looking for the shrine so it was sufficient by the time i need it lol

T_T

This isn't fair.

Let me guess, you must work for New Loka? 

On 9/19/2016 at 7:53 AM, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

The Arbiters (who I mainly joined because of Thel 'Vadam)

That was the main reason I joined the Arbiters too when it all began. The AoH seek a truth through discipline, and reject the Tenno as warrior mythology. A lie constructed to hide their true potential. Once I played the 2nd Dream I could no longer be a part of such heresy. Tenno are demon child warriors, nothing more, nothing less.

Loka's truth was more specific to Silver Grove, the truth that 

Spoiler

the Grove is 'alive' and created by an abomination.

other than SG, Loka's mission statement is about restoring a pure humanity by the re-population of Earth. Reason I joined them after 2nd Dream was I too saw the Tenno and Warframes as abominations, sort of like how Shadow hates himself but a little bit different.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

That was the main reason I joined the Arbiters too when it all began. The AoH seek a truth through discipline, and reject the Tenno as warrior mythology. A lie constructed to hide their true potential. Once I played the 2nd Dream I could no longer be a part of such heresy. Tenno are demon child warriors, nothing more, nothing less.

Loka's truth was more specific to Silver Grove, the truth that 

Reveal hidden contents

the Grove is 'alive' and created by an abomination.

other than SG, Loka's mission statement is about restoring a pure humanity by the re-population of Earth. Reason I joined them after 2nd Dream was I too saw the Tenno and Warframes as abominations, sort of like how Shadow hates himself but a little bit different.

I haven't thought the same of the Arbiters of Hexis since the Operation Rathuum event.  I was so upset that they would have the audacity to demand I hand over the prisoners' coordinates, I actually considered joining Red Veil.

Even though the Tenno were nothing but mindless warriors, we could still move beyond that.  Our past does not define our future. 

I have to say, after playing the Silver Grove, I've gained a lot of respect for Amaryn and New Loka.  Used to think they were crazy plant people, but now I get the angle they are coming from.  Plus, what Amaryn did during the Silver Grove quest was admirable. 

7 hours ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

I haven't thought the same of the Arbiters of Hexis since the Operation Rathuum event.  I was so upset that they would have the audacity to demand I hand over the prisoners' coordinates, I actually considered joining Red Veil.

Even though the Tenno were nothing but mindless warriors, we could still move beyond that.  Our past does not define our future. 

I have to say, after playing the Silver Grove, I've gained a lot of respect for Amaryn and New Loka.  Used to think they were crazy plant people, but now I get the angle they are coming from.  Plus, what Amaryn did during the Silver Grove quest was admirable. 

I was glad to see New Loka step in and request I give them the prisoners. I did it without hesitation. Though I'm not sure any Grineer can be purified without outright extermination...