Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BEST FRAMES

HEISAMADEMAN

Question

Hello. I am a Mastery Rank 7 player who really only plays Ash Prime (And Loki on spy missions). While Ash is not getting boring I want to expand my arsenal. I was wondering what are some other good frames for DPS, Tanking, Utility, and Supporting. I do not care about where i have to farm them but want to know what is good and what is not.

Volt prime is really fun (speeeeeeed) but seriously people undermine his value as a team frame as well. Plus it's fun to swing around heavy weapons like they are nothing.   

Nezha (gotta love that slip n slide) and good utility. Blazing chakram is fun to mess around with too.  

Mirage cuz every ability is actually really useful and not only synoid spam ability 1.        

Here's what every player needs to solo nearly everything in the game:

1. Frost for defense, mobile defense, and excavation.  Also all around good at other stuff.

2.  An invisible frame (Loki, Ivara, or Ash) modded for duration so you can invisicheese when fighting is too tough

3. A crowd control frame that is not damage based (Nyx or Vauban are the best, Loki with Irradiating disarm works too if you don't want to grind up another frame.)

4.  A tank or tough guy frame (there are at least 8 of these, Rhino, Chroma, and Inaros seem to be the most commonly suggested)

Other handy frames:

DPS is more dependent on weapon than frame, but Mirage will help you squeeze out more dps, especially with a Tonkor or Simulor.

Limbo makes rescue easy and I'm constantly finding new ways to cheese the sorties with him.

Nekros or Hydroid for farming rare resource drops.

Ember for Interception and timed extermination mastery rank tests.

Titania or Zephyr for the parkour and vanishing platform mastery rank tests.

Trinity for supporting your teammates with health and energy.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

9 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Mesa isn't the only frame for DPS, chroma fits in that category.

This is true, this is more the Warframes I'd recommend personally through my own experience, I haven't played all the Warframes yet :P

Edited by LunacyHS