Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mods

ExcaliBoiPrime

I've always wanted some new mods, an accuracy increasing mod and a recoil reducing mod. The low accuracy of the Gorgon really annoying me so I don't want to equip it. And the recoil of the Grakata make fun of me too. So I need those mods really important.

What about you? Do you need new mods or not?

Edited by moinsenman

While those aren't bad ideas at all, I'd rather wait to introduce those until we see what happens with the equipment rebalancing that is reportedly coming with Update 9. I'd also much rather see improvements to existing mods that aren't worth their cost, or don't accomplish anything useful.

The bullet penetration mods need some adjustment, either through slightly increase penetration distance (so that they can pierce at least one enemy,) or decreased mod cost.

Pressure Point needs a buff so that normal melee strikes are more competitive with charged attack damage output.

Warm Coat, Insulation, Lightning Rod, Flame Repellent and (I forget what the poison resistance one was called) need to be buffed so that they actually provide some decent protection against their respective elements.Maybe a base of 5%, with three ranks for a max of 20%?

I'd also like to see an adjustment of the Critical system so that it is at least worth considering on most weapons, and more consistently reliable at that.