Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help please warframe question

(XBOX)NewJessica22

Question

I have a problem I been working on getting all the parts for my warframe and I got all them and I built it and claim it but it still say I don't have my system and my neuroptics  but I do it's in the inventory under prime parts and I already built it I actually built 2 of each because it kept saying I didn't have it it only show I have the chasis and  orokin but is this the problem that the nova chasis and orokin and the nova blueprint in the inventory under miscellaneous and the system and neuroptics is under prime parts if that's the problem how can I fix it

1 answer to this question

I'm getting the feeling there may be some miscommunication. Are you trying to build Nova, or Nova prime? These are two separate things and require two different kinds of parts. 

Nova is built using regular parts, where as Nova prime is built with the prime variant of those parts. 

Take a look at this picture and notice the icons for "Frost Chassis" and "Frost Prime Chassis". Here you can see the difference between a Prime and non prime part in the UI.

vq3SCdF.jpg

Edited by Haldos
Added picture for clarification.